Would you people relax??

I just know Mizzou hasnt scored 50 points against a SEC team this year and that they averaged 26 points a game against SEC teams prior to Saturday...
And Kentucky scored 14+ on everyone except us. The MO game sucked and we all know it but there are some positive things from this season as well. I sure would like to finish it off by beating Vandy and winning a bowl though.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
And Kentucky scored 14+ on everyone except us. The MO game sucked and we all know it but there are some positive things from this season as well. I sure would like to finish it off by beating Vandy and winning a bowl though.
Every single season, including Dooley's three, have had "some positive things" the ticket office could hang their collective hat on. For now Pruitt gets an Incomplete, pending the quality and depth of his first true recruiting class. Any bowl appearance obviously would polish the 2018 package of course.

Every single season, including Dooley's three, have had "some positive things" the ticket office could hang their collective hat on. For now Pruitt gets an Incomplete, pending the quality and depth of his first true recruiting class. Any bowl appearance obviously would polish the 2018 package of course.
I think most would agree the jury is very much still out. There are some things I like (being aggressive with the onside kicks) and some concerns (going for 2 when we don’t have to do so) but overall the positives outweigh the negatives for me so I do have hope for the future. The only game we lost that I picked us to win is SC but we won a game I picked us to lose with Auburn. Of course no one knew how good KY would be so to have 2 top 25 wins in year 1 is unreal.

Reactions: spyfish007
Pruitt took over a horrific program. One that will see Charlotte with as many or more draft picks. One that was in the dumpster since Lane ran off 45 kids. One that was 0-8 last year. He should finish 6-6 and 3-5 with this horrific talent. This Defensive line plays about every snap because there is no one else. The great Tennessee dlines rotated about 8 guys. He didn't break this thing but he will fix it. It will not be fixed in one or two years by anyone. It takes time to get the right kids in here and develop them. Saban inherited a better deal and was 6-6 his first year. Smart inherited a better deal then both of them and was 7-5. And neither played a top ten out of conference opponent. Things are seriously looking up but it takes time. Show some patience and less ignorance.

you cant expect these people to think logically or relax at all it just not gonna happen apparently

Reactions: UTNoFear
Pruitt took over a horrific program. One that will see Charlotte with as many or more draft picks. One that was in the dumpster since Lane ran off 45 kids. One that was 0-8 last year. He should finish 6-6 and 3-5 with this horrific talent. This Defensive line plays about every snap because there is no one else. The great Tennessee dlines rotated about 8 guys. He didn't break this thing but he will fix it. It will not be fixed in one or two years by anyone. It takes time to get the right kids in here and develop them. Saban inherited a better deal and was 6-6 his first year. Smart inherited a better deal then both of them and was 7-5. And neither played a top ten out of conference opponent. Things are seriously looking up but it takes time. Show some patience and less ignorance.
We gots to have our trophies and we want em now!

Right. With this hopefully top 20 recruiting class coming in (and if we're lucky not in the bottom half of the conference) this staff is gonna start kicking ass in a couple of years. Just gotta get CJP's 3*'s in here and get rid of the 3and up *'s left behind!!

Patience grasshopper. These coaches know what they're doing. If you can't see improvement in that 50-17 loss to Mizzoo compared to the 40-14 beatdown by WVU, you're just a CJP hater that knows nothing about football and should go pull for another team.

My version of nut hugging. Was it convincing?
Find another team ... you are dismissed

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I was coach of the year every year in NCAA Football for PS2 from 2002 to 2008...so you can check my stats while I kick a bucket of Lightbulbs (patiently) and talk about Rod Wilkes in a fight with Beattie Feathers.

We all know the program was a hell hole when Pruitt arrived..... it's been this way for ten damn years!!!! Why do you think everyone is ready to burn a mattress and choke a Vandy fan?..... to hell with patience

Reactions: The Tall Gguy
I like to see the comparison of schedules and how dominant those teams actually were that saban never lost by more than one possesion
Are you claiming that saban faced 4 top 10 teams?
(Or teams that were in top 10 at some point that season)
Beat a ranked Tennessee team 41-17. The following week, lost to 3 lsu by a td.

VN Store

Back