Worst Coach Ever?

I think on one of those 12 man plays the rules have now been changed "run off rule". I think Dooley would still be here if he had not hired Sunseri and changed the number of down linemen on the defensive LOS. He should have stayed on the offensive side of the ball where he belonged. That team averaged 38 points per game. Who gets fired with an offense that scores 38 points per game?
730BD474-AE90-4FCC-B933-60E61863B671.jpeg

Far be it from me to miss an opportunity to make fun of Z... but we were all leaning in his direction to some degree in September.

....But I did enjoy reading that lol.

"Leaning" yes. But some of us are adults that have seen things change and have learned in our childhood years and teenage years, that we don't know as much as we think we do. My dad taught me to stfu unless I knew what I was talking about.

Yeah. Pruitt is still below Butch though.
Wow. Anyone who has coached or knows how the game works would not even compare the two. Great coaches teams just play different. If you can look past records stats you can see that this team plays different than any I have watched for over a decade. The last time I saw a Tennessee team play with this attitude and confidence was the early 2000's.

Last edited:
Far be it from me to miss an opportunity to make fun of Z... but we were all leaning in his direction to some degree in September.

....But I did enjoy reading that lol.

Also he’s not technically not over .500 either 😉

He’s done a very good job turning the program around. I didn’t think he could do it, but he has and I was wrong

Right now of the last four Kiffin was the best then Jones then Dooley and Pruitt dragging up the rear. Kiffin could actually coach he only went 7 and 6 but with a talent level that wasn't good and he had Bama beat if we'd had a field goal kicker. We could've got Les Miles and he would've been a far better hire than Pruitt. I am beginning to think Pruitt does not care at all just here for a money grab.

Long term, Kiffin was the worst. The sanctions, the leaving overnight so close to NSD, and thinking about how many sanction we would have ended up with if he hadn't left? You girls gotta stop having tunnel vision comparing wins and losses. His lack of compliance would have gotten us in a SMU type situation and mixed in a Bobby Petrino type incident after he got caught chasing co-ed tail. At least with Dooley and Butch, they actually gave a damn about wanting to be here.

Last edited:
Reactions: knox73
Butch can't hold Pruitt's pen when it comes to coaching. That is one of the all time most asinine things that has ever been said on here. And one things about moronic thread starts they can come back to haunt you like this one and deservedly so. GBO!!!!!

I'm sure not a Butch Jones fan, but this halo that people throw over Pruitt like he's a coaching genius is asinine. At least Butch was a head coach before coming to Tennessee and screwing everything up. We just straight up handed the keys to the bus to a nobody who promptly lost the first home opener in 30 years and has a combined margin of loss to Florida that is greater than Dooley and Butch combined in 8 years.

The people who are impressed that this team beat garbage teams down the stretch and this means Pruitt and Geronimo are the saviors of UT football is ludicrous.

We need way way more time before we can say Pruitt is goo at anything but eating cornbread and talking like an imbred.

Right now Butch > Pruitt > Dooley

Pruitt has work to do to pass Butch, sad to say.

I'm sure not a Butch Jones fan, but this halo that people throw over Pruitt like he's a coaching genius is asinine. At least Butch was a head coach before coming to Tennessee and screwing everything up. We just straight up handed the keys to the bus to a nobody who promptly lost the first home opener in 30 years and has a combined margin of loss to Florida that is greater than Dooley and Butch combined in 8 years.

The people who are impressed that this team beat garbage teams down the stretch and this means Pruitt and Geronimo are the saviors of UT football is ludicrous.

We need way way more time before we can say Pruitt is goo at anything but eating cornbread and talking like an imbred.

I am not ready to declare JP a successful coach just yet, but, I do believe that he and Dooley are both better than Butch.

Pruitt took over a 4-8 team, the first to ever lose 8 games and go winless in the SEC here. Don't forget that.

This is also the first team to get 5 SEC wins since 2015, Butch's 3rd year, and it's only the 2nd time since 2007 it's been done.

Geronimo? Get lost.

You should be expelled from this site for having a bag over General Neyland's head as your avi

No matter what happens in the future, you need to keep the bag on your avi's head and I would wear one in real life too. Maybe you're imbred or at least imbibing.

No matter what happens in the future, you need to keep the bag on your avi's head and I would wear one in real life too. Maybe you're imbred or at least imbibing.
He must have gotten his definition from the Urban dictionary.....here's another one:

1575312115951.png

Reactions: rikberry31

VN Store

Back