Worley's injury?

There is just something about Peterman that tells me he's going to win a lot of games here. I don't know what it is

There is just something about Peterman that tells me he's going to win a lot of games here. I don't know what it is

I know what did it for me. I watched him blow Worley and Dobbs away in summer camp over a two week period and hundreds of passes. He rarely misses on any of his throws, even the deep throws. His timing was excellent, his ball placement was consistently where the receiver could make yards after completion. Both Worley and Dobbs were erratic, with Worley having some good days.

Peterman has been thrown to the wolves, but somehow he still seems confident. I think he will light up the field with decent protection and time to settle in. He can also run very well.

Not sure if serious.

I know what did it for me. I watched him blow Worley and Dobbs away in summer camp over a two week period and hundreds of passes. He rarely misses on any of his throws, even the deep throws. His timing was excellent, his ball placement was consistently where the receiver could make yards after completion. Both Worley and Dobbs were erratic, with Worley having some good days.

Peterman has been thrown to the wolves, but somehow he still seems confident. I think he will light up the field with decent protection and time to settle in. He can also run very well.

Aaaaaand... not sure if serious.

Reactions: 3 people
Fact: We were winning 7-3 when Peterman broke his hand against Florida. NOT a meltdown.

Fact: I SAID, Peterman broke his hand at the beginning of the second quarter and the ball was intercepted.

Fact: The ball was not thrown into triple coverage, but to an open receiver. The pass was a bit off target due to his hand hitting the helmet as he released.

Fact: Peterman continued to play with a broken hand. As the hand swelled, wild passes and constant fumbles ensued as he was unable to grip the football. That was the meltdown everyone remembers.

Fact: Peterman's wild throws were after the broken hand.

Frankly, Peterman should have told the coaches before things deteriorated so badly he couldn't grip the ball, but I imagine adrenaline was masking the pain. I once played two series at corner after tearing ligaments in my ankle. I thought I was fine and continued playing. Within about a half hour, I couldn't stand up after sitting down.

You know, anyone can YouTube the game and rewatch it like I did. Literally every single thing you wrote here is wrong. Lol. You got no shame in pushing your agenda. I don't get it. Whatever.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
NP's college stats....total yds 84, 2 INT, 1 rushing TD. Just not sure whether he is the knight in white armour.

How quickly you all forget UF last year....It unfortunately can get worse.

That was a much better Oline also. Worley has made some mistakes but he is playing about as well as you can expect with the hits he is taking and the time he has on every play. We have no running game at all to take pressure off the QB.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back