Wiseman ineligible

I know this sounds bad, but no joke! When I pulled up the picture my first thought was this school reminds Shawshank.

1574273343610.png

Attachments

• 000010-07642d0c-e887-49c5-958f-1cd42d6d796d.png
    000010-07642d0c-e887-49c5-958f-1cd42d6d796d.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
Call me selfish, but I couldn't care less about them being at full strength. I just want to beat them. Anything that upsets the kitty cats is fine with me.

It’s a tossup, but I think we beat them. I’ll take our two senior guards, experienced team, and our hostile environment. That’s going to be mighty tough proposition for a rotation of mainly freshman and a few sophomores.

Memphis fans are blinded by their hatred of UT that they underestimate what they’re really up against.

Memphis has a lot of talent. They won’t be an easy win even without Wiseman. I’ll take the game minus Wiseman all day.

I don’t give a crap about Memphis, but Tennessee has a tough schedule, I’ll take any advantage possible.

So Wiseman's momma has to give $12,000 back to "charity" after the high school kid received a "loan" . Memphis played him in 3 games despite the NCAA declaring him ineligible...Wiseman shacked up with Penny in hs, took thousands, and we cant get a kid that didn't even play last season eligible? What a freaking joke! Is it time to boycott the NCAA?

Last edited:
By boycott, you mean sit out going to UT games? Not sure how that hurts the NCAA. The sentiment is solid, just not sure your planning makes a lot of sense.

By boycott, you mean sit out going to UT games? Not sure how that hurts the NCAA. The sentiment is solid, just not sure your planning makes a lot of sense.

Something more egregious than a strongly worded letter. I'm open for suggestions...

VN Store

Back