Windy's football discussion thread.

Curles, a Birmingham resident, is a "company man" that keeps getting ref gigs although he gets reprimanded/suspended annually. Google Marc Curles 2009 Arkansas-Florida and you will see a guy that knows 'what's good for business"

Does not negate the safety. That call was the difference in the game. Then throw in the bad spot on catch up time.

SEC refs continue to perform poorly this season costing teams games. League should be focused on that issue.

Same league that let a Bama grad oversee, review, assign, and punish refs and let Bama grads in charge of the replay center.

The league doesn't care about officiating or they'd eliminate perceived conflicts of interest.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Does not negate the safety. That call was the difference in the game. Then throw in the bad spot on catch up time.

SEC refs continue to perform poorly this season costing teams games. League should be focused on that issue.
If that had been a score for 6 then you think we would have also got 2 for the safety. Lol. I haven’t slept in three days could be remembering sequence wrong

Reactions: Orangeslice13
If that had been a score for 6 then you think we would have also got 2 for the safety. Lol. I haven’t slept in three days could be remembering sequence wrong

I thought you were suggesting it was the same play. A different call on the fumble literally changes every play after so technically wipe all of it off. Understand your point now, though.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I'm 46 years old, and there or not, if mom even heard I acted like that, she'd drive down here and bust my butt🤣

I've still got headache this morning and it never crossed my mind to throw anything. I was afraid of personal foul flag that would flip field position.

Tbh, that's what the refs should have done.

The scoop and score?
Just that “foward progress” was stopped before the fumble. Lol
I actually believe that the ref got faked out and thought the "runner" was down and didn't realize shithead still had the ball. That was a BS call that they got wrong. The ref next to our guy called it a fumble and followed all the wat to the endzone.

I've still got headache this morning and it never crossed my mind to throw anything. I was afraid of personal foul flag that would flip field position.

Tbh, that's what the refs should have done.
Was that from drinking or all the wailing and gnashing of teeth you were doing blaming Bama for ALL of the world's problems?

VN Store

Back