Windy's football discussion thread.

Lane Kiffin lacks the character to lead young men. Sadly, some school will give him a job no matter his words or actions.

That sucks! I've never been into cheering for or booing a players injury. But, in this day and age of the "flop", I do understand it.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel a little giddy about injuries to a certain southern team that hurt TRob. The image of his injury is forever seared into my memory, and to the team that did it... unforgivable. I hope G_d will forgive me.

One last thought.

Anyone remember the bowl game vs North Carolina where they snapped the ball before time ran out to stop the clock with nobody set. They were allowed to kick a FG and Tennessee fans threw crap all over the field. There was a big delay before overtime could start because of it.
I wasn’t at the game last night but I was at the bowl game covering my small children (at the time) to prevent them being hit by flying debris.
It’s not like this is the first time this has happened. It’s not the first time this year. We can pretend it’s an isolated incident or we can recognize it’s going to happen more often from here on out.

All fan bases have done something similar. Not saying it's right, just tired of people acting like it's just us. UT treats visitors better than any other team. But something has to be done about the refs. That's not an isolated incident either. Unfortunately everyone is talking about the trash throwing and not the refs, and Lane is laughing about it.

Just my opinion.

VN Store

Back