Windy's football discussion thread.

I actually believe that the ref got faked out and thought the "runner" was down and didn't realize shithead still had the ball. That was a BS call that they got wrong. The ref next to our guy called it a fumble and followed all the wat to the endzone.
Yep. I think Homie the Corral was about to pull a Peyton with the ball on the hip. DA refs got fooled and blew it dead.

That sucks! I've never been into cheering for or booing a players injury. But, in this day and age of the "flop", I do understand it.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel a little giddy about injuries to a certain southern team that hurt TRob. The image of his injury is forever seared into my memory, and to the team that did it... unforgivable. I hope G_d will forgive me.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
That sucks! I've never been into cheering for or booing a players injury. But, in this day and age of the "flop", I do understand it.

On the other hand, I can't help but feel a little giddy about injuries to a certain southern team that hurt TRob. The image of his injury is forever seared into my memory, and to the team that did it... unforgivable. I hope G_d will forgive me.

It was obvious Corral was hurt. The kid may have been a prick but Im not ever going to cheer a kid getting hurt.

The fakes were obvious fakes. You could tell by the positioning of one of their grad assistants when there was going to be an "injury". It was a coordinated and systematic way of slowing it down. We did it a couple of times as well but what Ole Miss did was ridiculous. You then see these players magically get healed, give a high five to the GA and get back on the field the next play. Not sure you could see all of that on TV. Their white LB may have big the biggest faker of them all. A couple of times you'd see a couple of players look at each other to see who would be the one to take the fall.

It was obvious Corral was hurt. The kid may have been a prick but Im not ever going to cheer a kid getting hurt.

The fakes were obvious fakes. You could tell by the positioning of one of their grad assistants when there was going to be an "injury". It was a coordinated and systematic way of slowing it down. We did it a couple of times as well but what Ole Miss did was ridiculous. You then see these players magically get healed, give a high five to the GA and get back on the field the next play. Not sure you could see all of that on TV. Their white LB may have big the biggest faker of them all. A couple of times you'd see a couple of players look at each other to see who would be the one to take the fall.
Number 44? He “got hurt” three or four times during the game.

The scoop and score?
Just that “foward progress” was stopped before the fumble. Lol
I suspect Corral was standing still and holding the ball low while the defense swarmed the running back as a deception and intended a pass downfield but UT cover didn’t bite, no receivers were open. Corral was caught flat-footed and stripped of the ball. Corral and/or Kiffin argued it was a broken play - the RB missed taking the ball, and Corral stood still in the arms of the defenders, surrendering the play. The officials bought this specious argument, and Ol’ Miss got away with one.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back