Windy's football discussion thread.

I just think he is better than BM I haven't seen Hooker play yet Guess we will all know more the 24th

If BM is named the starter over the other QBs then I am all for it. Brian has shown flashes in a couple of games during his career and he has some wheels. Whoever the starter is, they are going to earn it. This should be one of the better QB competitions the VOLS have had in years. The competition is far from over IMO though.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
If BM is named the starter over the other QBs then I am all for it. Brian has shown flashes in a couple of games during his career and he has some wheels. Whoever the starter is, they are going to earn it. This should be one of the better QB competitions the VOLS have had in years. The competition is far from over IMO though.
yeah I know - its that one poster 1vol8 that is so obsessed with BM

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I took the statement as "Bailey is our savior and the only one we have a chance of winning more than 3 games...we have no chance with anyone but him".

If I'm wrong in my perception, then I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time and distracted you from the fart and burp dilemma.
Because no one ever gets distracted in the zone.

Reactions: VolNExile
I took the statement as "Bailey is our savior and the only one we have a chance of winning more than 3 games...we have no chance with anyone but him".

If I'm wrong in my perception, then I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time and distracted you from the fart and burp dilemma.
No, you read it right.

VN Store

Back