Windy's football discussion thread.

Still doesn’t answer why you think he might transfer there.
I do just imo because of Kiffin but If he leaves someplace like Georgia Tech, where he starts right away would be more likely -- btw my username on the Ole Miss board is BeardeVol ( waiting for approval ) Prolly get banned within a week lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Orangeredblooded
He be better to stay. He has free year of early experience that was free so he is still a true freshman Maurer is Sophomore and thangs go as planned Bailey could be a starten as a experienced redshirt
Hope so - its going to look bad losing 2 5star QBs ( If Salter gets dismissed)

I enjoyed this 2 minute read..

Josh Heupel is fixing Tennessee's biggest issue leftover from the Jeremy Pruitt era

“I think some people in the program lack that mindset (excelling at a high level), as to how hard they’re motivated in terms of why they’re here,” said Pope. “Like running through the T is just enough for them. Or putting a jersey on and taking a picture after the game after we get our eyes beat in by Alabama, that’s cool.”

“The challenge and race against themselves to become as good and as fast as they can, these guys have accepted that in a really positive way,” added Heupel. “They are starting to demand it from the guy next to them inside of the locker room. That accountability has got to come from within. Our group is starting to learn that and take ownership in it.”

Looks like a Michigan QB is on the team now - FF has Bailey and Salter leaving because of it -- not sure I like this guy being crowned the savior already, if he couldnt hack it at Michigan the SEC will demolish him jmo

Looks like a Michigan QB is on the team now - FF has Bailey and Salter leaving because of it -- not sure I like this guy being crowned the savior already, if he couldnt hack it at Michigan the SEC will demolish him jmo
I think the QB is here because there will be a Transfer.

I think the QB is here because there will be a Transfer.
Yeah I think Salter wont get reinstated -- Bailey really wasnt given much of a chance with Cornbreads offense, the WRs were so so & the team had pretty much quit -- If he does leave someone is getting a good QB

VN Store

Back