Windy's football discussion thread.

I break with thee
I break with thee
I break with thee

Then you throw dog poopie on her shoes......

FTR.

I don't like cats. Actually I kinda hate them and their attitude. I think kittens are some of the cutest animals ever.

But I'm not a fan of mistreating any animal, except if mosquitoes were classified as animals.

Mistreating a kitten tells me all I need to know about someone and it's enough to know that I don't want them on my team.

I read a good bit of that thread.

I wish I hadn’t.

Lok.... What in the wide world of sports happen up there? ^^^^^^^^^^

Anyway. Is there anyone here that thinks we only win 3 games if Bailey doesn't win starting QB position?

Reactions: 508mikey

Anyway. Is there anyone here that thinks we only win 3 games if Bailey doesn't win starting QB position?
I think it's between him and Hooker, but who knows. I'll hope for the best whoever starts. I'm not expecting much, 4-5 wins, but hopefully I'm surprised.

Reactions: 508mikey

Fans watching at home will need to print out the roster there are so many newcomers

Not me. I think we win 4-5 games if Bailey doesn't win the starting spot.

I took the statement as "Bailey is our savior and the only one we have a chance of winning more than 3 games...we have no chance with anyone but him".

If I'm wrong in my perception, then I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time and distracted you from the fart and burp dilemma.

I took the statement as "Bailey is our savior and the only one we have a chance of winning more than 3 games...we have no chance with anyone but him".

If I'm wrong in my perception, then I'm sorry I wasted everyone's time and distracted you from the fart and burp dilemma.
I just think he is better than BM I haven't seen Hooker play yet Guess we will all know more the 24th

VN Store

Back