Will Wade

Pruitt. Wade needs to kick a white board, pay some recruits, lose to vastly inferior teams, and get fired for cause before he catches up to Pruitt.
Pay some recruits ? Wade has been there, done that. Hell, the FBI has him on tape making a strong a$$ offer. Still, Wade cheats better and wins more, although I can't stand him

Seeing coaches like Wade show their a$$ makes me appreciate the professionalism of Barnes and his staff even more.
This was my thought exactly! A couple of coaches lately have made me thankful that Rick Barnes is running our program. I hope we never swim in those polluted water again with low character coaches.

Who is more a clown? Will Wade or Penny Hardaway?
Close call!
Wade for sure. Penny fights for his guys and has their back, Wade is just a whiny, crying @$$!
The minute Penny stops trying to be one of the guys and becomes a leader, will be when Penny becomes a decent coach.
GBO!!

Reactions: PC Jr. and utchs81
How exactly has Wade not been sacked when he's on audiotape expressing a desire--or giving the go-ahead to somebody--to pay a bribe to secure a recruit? Unbelievable. He's not just an a$$hole but a cheater--and he should have been sacked.

SEC or NCAA needs to step in and calm down this clown.

Easily the easiest to hate human I've seen in a long time. He's the type that will unify the Biden Haters and Trump Haters in their common hatred of this moron.

Just give the refs a little more time, they can if they will "settle him down".

I find it hard to believe that:

LSU has taken no action
SEC has taken no action
NCAA has taken no action
or
The Time it takes by any of these organization to investigate
The ability to ignore this

Why? Does he get a Pass? Does LSU get a Pass?

How does the SEC ignore it?

I find it hard to believe that:

LSU has taken no action
SEC has taken no action
NCAA has taken no action
or
The Time it takes by any of these organization to investigate
The ability to ignore this

Why? Does he get a Pass? Does LSU get a Pass?

How does the SEC ignore it?
A 2017 phone conversation intercepted by the FBI between LSU coach Will Wade and basketball middleman Christian Dawkins features Wade speaking freely about a “strong-ass offer” he made in the recruitment of a prospect, Yahoo Sports has learned.

On part of the call, Wade expresses frustration that a third party affiliated with the recruitment had yet to accept Wade’s “offer.” Instead, a verbal commitment to LSU was being delayed because Wade theorized he hadn’t given the third party a big “enough piece of the pie in the deal” and instead “tilted” the offer toward the player and his mother.

He was recorded cheating. The proof is right there yet nothing was ever done.

Why does UT or anyone else accept any NCAA punishment when Wade got away with blatant cheating ?

SEC or NCAA needs to step in and calm down this clown.

Easily the easiest to hate human I've seen in a long time. He's the type that will unify the Biden Haters and Trump Haters in their common hatred of this moron.
A country unified in it’s hatred for Will Wade sounds like a place I’d be proud to live in. USA! USA!

VN Store

Back