Will Wade

How he really looks:
ETH-urJVAAAUHm1.jpg

I'd like to know what Barnes said to him post game. It was more than just the normal "good game". Barnes clearly talked to him about something.
My guess is he told him he would talk with Uros about not crossing the line. I mean, I would have said some other things to Wade, but based on his reaction that’s my guess.

Pruitt. Wade needs to kick a white board, pay some recruits, lose to vastly inferior teams, and get fired for cause before he catches up to Pruitt.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Wade is a real whiny bish! The victory tonight over that classes chump was so sweet.
I was at the game and every time the play was stopped one of the referees walked over and listened to him scream at them the whole time the clock was stopped. Why do they take so much crap from him? He should have been tossed in the first half.

I was at the game and every time the play was stopped one of the referees walked over and listened to him scream at them the whole time the clock was stopped. Why do they take so much crap from him? He should have been tossed in the first half.
He deserves more technical fouls. Wade is a complete jerk.

VN Store

Back