Will Wade

LSU’s play reflects their coach, ugly in every way.

They play exactly how they are taught and instructed to play. Their on court behavior is directly related to their coach’s asinine behavior. He whines and cries the ENTIRE game and tries to show he is in control. If they( refs/SEC/NCAA) allow it he will continue until he does something that gets national news and forces their hand…

Reactions: PC Jr.
They play exactly how they are taught and instructed to play. Their on court behavior is directly related to their coach’s asinine behavior. He whines and cries the ENTIRE game and tries to show he is in control. If they( refs/SEC/NCAA) allow it he will continue until he does something that gets national news and forces their hand…
Didn't His Blatant Cheating draw National Attention? Nothing to Date.... Wonder how long it will be? I am surprised nobody has told him to tone it down...
After his act on the Zoom call I was surprised the SEC has not stepped in to do something...

Reactions: 67Vol
Wade for sure. Penny fights for his guys and has their back, Wade is just a whiny, crying @$$!
The minute Penny stops trying to be one of the guys and becomes a leader, will be when Penny becomes a decent coach.
GBO!!
That ain’t going to solve the problem of not knowing X’s and O’s. He doesn’t have a clue and obviously won’t listen to his assistants. If he did, Larry Brown could have taught him a lot. I have to believe Brown is frustrated as can be.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Wade is a whiny little putz who needs a good ass whipping. Obviously something his parents didn’t do. I like a previous post about the little kid throwing a fit when he didn’t get a toy. I’m shocked he didn’t get tossed yesterday. It’s an embarrassment that he blatantly cheated and nothing has been done.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Wade is clearly smarter. He can cheat, get caught and get away with it. Belfast is too dumb to figure out how to cheat without getting caught and get away with it.
He hasn’t gotten away with anything the NCAA has simply not ruled on him yet….this narrative is getting so tired at this point. LSU is riding it out until the NOA gets served then they can terminate his contract and bonuses

He hasn’t gotten away with anything the NCAA has simply not ruled on him yet….this narrative is getting so tired at this point. LSU is riding it out until the NOA gets served then they can terminate his contract and bonuses

The fact that he initially refused to cooperate with LSUs investigation and that they still allow him to coach is all you need to know about LSU.

Late April last year the NCAA said they expect some cases, including LSU's, to be resolved within a year, so maybe here in a few months (don't hold your breath). Those were cases that were referred to the Independent Accountability Resolution Process, which was a thing Condoleezza Rice's Committee on College Basketball came up with, when she was also quoted saying the NCAA's rules were "incomprehensible".

Anyway, here's a timeline of LSU's case. Looks to me like they're a year and a half in, and their most recent update basically said they've agreed now what they're going to do and when they want to do it by? ("December 6, 2021, the chief panel member issued a report regarding the December 1, 2021, case management plan status conference which contained the actions and deadlines agreed to by the parties.")

Related question... does anyone ever really remember or care when wins or a championship are retroactively vacated years later?

VN Store

Back