Will these 4 guys play in Baton Rouge?

Just watched clips myself from Hubbs, Price, and Cain saying they were able to talk to Heupel and a few players since it was a bye week. Heupel said Hooker was a “full participant in practice and looked good to go.” If Heupel says this, it’s 100% true. He’s very closed off when it comes to injuries. Yes, Hooker’s shoulder might be sore but he’s a full participant in the first practice of the week when we have a bye. He’s fine.

Not gonna respond to the rest where I try to make amends. Ok bro. I just gotta stay away from injuries. Nobody truly knows but the man in charge know as Heupel
Hard to even bother to read the rest when the first sentence implies I said Hooker wasn’t gonna play against LSU. All I said was it’s a good week for a bye because he could use the rest for the shoulder. And was told he may not practice the full week.

Even if we played LSU this Saturday I have 0 doubt he would play and would be close to 100%. Just don’t want him losing game preparation reps.

Hard to even bother to read the rest when the first sentence implies I said Hooker wasn’t gonna play against LSU. All I said was it’s a good week for a bye because he could use the rest for the shoulder. And was told he may not practice the full week.

Even if we played LSU Saturday I have 0 doubt he would play and would be close to 100%. Just don’t want him losing game preparation reps.
I agree with game prep reps. But also got to be careful to not aggravate that shoulder more. Shoulder injuries can be very tricky. I wouldn’t run him as much vs lsu but whatever we need to do to win I guess

I'm sore after opening the refigerator these days . I can't imagine the soreness football players feel after getting tboned at full speed several times a game.
I remember one interview that Steve McNair gave back in his playing days....his wife was a nurse and he said that the day after the game he could barely move and his wife had to take care of him....said it felt like he had been hit multiple times by a Mack truck, backed over, and hit again.

Gave me a new level of respect for what football players put themselves through and why careers are so short as a rule....the punishment on the human body in football is intense.

Reactions: Wezcoast
I remember one interview that Steve McNair gave back in his playing days....his wife was a nurse and he said that the day after the game he could barely move and his wife had to take care of him....said it felt like he had been hit multiple times by a Mack truck, backed over, and hit again.

Gave me a new level of respect for what football players put themselves through and why careers are so short as a rule....the punishment on the human body in football is intense.

And why many of them aren't as greedy as fat cat team owners when asking for more money. Hospital bills take a heck of a bite out of your bank account DESPITE your insurance coverage. Cause hospital personnel do strive to make sure they get a share of the insurance pie and whatever else they can charge you for on top of that. So players are not unjustified for Jerry Mcguiring. Bless capitalism.

This is true, however as one might assume the younger you are the faster you heal so the affects college kids feel is much less. Yes im sure everyone is sore the day after games and certain areas will need treatment, but i highly doubt any of our players experience anything like that McNair story although maybe something similar if they already have some chronic issue such as things like Jabari's shoulder which has been mentioned in this thread.

I hope Tillman does not play. He needs to be healthy, he has a whole career ahead of him.

VN Store

Back