Will these 4 guys play in Baton Rouge?

He should be fine since we don't have a game this Saturday. If he isn't that's fine we have Milton which he has improved in the very limited time he has played this season from what I've seen.

I was afraid we would see Milton in FL game after seeing Hookers face...after that tackle. He is a Warrior!!

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly
Sampson
Burrell
Tillman
Dee Williams

Sampson - Likely
Burrell - no, out several weeks
Tillman - 50-50 at best. Wouldn't be surprise if they held him out another week
Williams - getting closer but not sure when he will return to practice field. He will need a lot of practice reps to be a factor.

Basilio said Hendon in excruciating paginate 4th quarter. Why plays were conservative on last drive

Sampson - Likely
Williams - getting closer but not sure when he will return to practice field. He will need a lot of practice reps to be a factor.

Thanks LWS. Sorry to hear about Burrell. Didn’t know he was hurt. I’ve not been exactly thrilled with his performance, but I wish he was available.

Sampson - Likely

Of those , Sampson being the most likely is the best case scenario for us. Having him vs LSU would be awesome.

Reactions: FBtime
People just starting rumors with hooker. The man went full go in practice today and was completely fine. Threw the ball better in the second half after his should was banged up. He would play this week if we didn’t have a bye

Better add Hooker to the list. Looks like we're back to the norm with injuries to our most critical players. Couldn't afford to lose Hooker or Tillman and yet both are currently on the shelf.
Stop starting stuff about hooker causing people to freak out. He’s completely fine

Reactions: dduncan4163
Who said Hooker was hurt? Or are you just starting rumors?
I mean we all saw him get hurt. What are you talking about? I’ve heard they probably won’t practice him this week to rest him. Hopefully he is a full participant in all of next weeks practices.

VN Store

Back