Will these 4 guys play in Baton Rouge?

Can’t rush them back. Offense is solid without them. They are important but no need to rush them back.
Burrell couldn’t say. Leadership was missed Saturday and that’s hard to replace. Hope people step up.

Better add Hooker to the list. Looks like we're back to the norm with injuries to our most critical players. Couldn't afford to lose Hooker or Tillman and yet both are currently on the shelf.

Tillman will be back vs Bama most likely, Burell and Sampson will be good to go LSU, Dee looks Alabama or the week after depending on healing.

Sore left shoulder, from what I've heard.
He should be fine since we don't have a game this Saturday. If he isn't that's fine we have Milton which he has improved in the very limited time he has played this season from what I've seen.

Better add Hooker to the list. Looks like we're back to the norm with injuries to our most critical players. Couldn't afford to lose Hooker or Tillman and yet both are currently on the shelf.
Seriously…nice reach there. Hooker is not out for extended time. The dude played after he got roughed up and delivered an all time performance

My guess
Tillman out until UT-Martin
Burrell plays vs LSU
Sampson plays vs LSU
Williams out until UT-Martin

Now, just to add some cayenne and Carolina Reaper to your forecast:
Hooker vs. LSU (half of first quarter only)
Joe Milton III vs. LSU (takes over for Hooker so Hendon's shoulder injury isn't aggravated)

1664369895350.png

Now, just to add some cayenne and Carolina Reaper to your forecast:
Hooker vs. LSU (half of first quarter only)
Joe Milton III vs. LSU (takes over for Hooker so Hendon's shoulder injury isn't aggravated)

View attachment 495216
Milton plays the second half due to Tennessee blowing out LSU.

Who said Hooker was hurt? Or are you just starting rumors?

Reactions: StanfordVol
Medical insider?

VN Store

Back