Will Tennessee Make The NCAA's?

What are you basing this statement on? I saw a lot of Holly supporters comdemning Sonya Howell’s post about E.

Also - she is not transferring over some stupid keyboard cowboy’s (who is talking out of their a**) comments. She is tougher than that.

It was tongue in cheek, but if you've been around for a while then you know a lot of the people who wanted Holly to succeed without any evidence she could have blamed multiple players over the years for the teams failure. It was always "when selfish player X leaves", "X player leaves that doesn't fit what Holly wants to do", "when next years dynamo prospects come in". Each year they have been sadly wrong. Normally the blame was placed on the most dynamic player on the team.

This is not surprising. Now there is really no one to blame because there aren't any standouts so go with the person that handles the ball the most. For what it's worth, I don't think any of the players are playing good basketball but it goes back to the coaching. Giving Holly another year don't seem to be the "answer". Hopefully a good severance can allow her to do almost anything she'd like to do. I know most of us will never see a salary like that if we added up our life's pay.

Last edited:
It was tongue in cheek, but if you've been around for a while then you know a lot of the people who wanted Holly to succeed without any evidence she could have blamed multiple players over the years for the teams failure. It was always "when selfish player X leaves", "X player leaves that doesn't fit what Holly wants to do", "when next years dynamo prospects come in". Each year they have been sadly wrong. Normally the blame was placed on the most dynamic player on the team.

This is not surprising. Now there is really no one to blame because there aren't any standouts so go with the person that handles the ball the most. For what it's worth, I don't think any of the players are playing good basketball but it goes back to the coaching. Giving Holly another year don't seem to be the another. Hopefully a good severance can allow her to do almost anything she'd like to do. I know most of us will never see a salary like that if we added up our life's pay.

I see... thanks for the explanation.

What are you basing this statement on? I saw a lot of Holly supporters comdemning Sonya Howell’s post about E.

Also - she is not transferring over some stupid keyboard cowboy’s (who is talking out of their a**) comments. She is tougher than that.

Plus, FWIW, Evina is gorgeous (re: a recent post).

We grandfatherly types can make those observations without appearing creepy.

I think.

Also, gonna miss Cheridene's lovely accent next year. Does Lou have an Aussie accent?

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Vol376
Plus, FWIW, Evina is gorgeous (re: a recent post).

We grandfatherly types can make those observations without appearing creepy.

I think.

Also, gonna miss Cheridene's lovely accent next year. Does Lou have an Aussie accent?

Yes E is gorgeous... as is her mother. I believe Lou does have an accent.

VN Store

Back