Will Tennessee Make The NCAA's?

teacherdean

I think they will, however, it is not a lock. Holly has to find a way to keep the team up in big games after the half. This is a sad time in women's basketball when one of the premier programs is on the bubble for the first team ever. With 6 D1 players, there is simply no excuse except ineffective leadership. Don't blame it all on the players, blame it where the buck stops, the head coach.

Voltopia

Oklahoma made the tournament last year with a 16-14 record due to a weak at-large field so ... strange things happen ... but they HAVE to win almost all of their remaining games now. If they're 20-9 (only losing at Scarolina), or even 20-10 (losing in the first round of the SECCG) at tournament time, they might squeaaaaak in. But they CANNOT lose any more games than that. They have to steal one at A&M. Or, I guess, upset Scarolina.

what i dont understand, Tennssee great players of the past...give them a chance to coach.....alabama or auburn would make a coaching change....... why tennessee insist on during the same thing year after year...year after year and expecting a diference result...??????????mmmmmmmmmmmm???????

i been a tennessee vols for many years....since when did we start thinking being stupid is good????..Holly is a good assistance coach......and i said assistance coach...........she couldnt coach a team with 10 mcdonald all-american to a ncaa second round......its not in her DNA!!!

livefaith

LVBB getting "in" is looking a T lot like the FB 1/2 way thru the Vandy beat down. Might be better for everyone if we shoot it and just put it out of it's misery. Getting humiliated further just makes it worse.

rickyyrs

I think they will, however, it is not a lock. Holly has to find a way to keep the team up in big games after the half. This is a sad time in women's basketball when one of the premier programs is on the bubble for the first team ever. With 6 D1 players, there is simply no excuse except ineffective leadership. Don't blame it all on the players, blame it where the buck stops, the head coach.
It's not looking good for the Lady Vols. But the NCAA womens field in basketball is not strong at all. But looks like this team will quit and that reflects back to the head coach.

Still possible, but the door is certainly closing. Win the home games and one on the road may get us in. It will definitely be close even if that happens may need a tourney win which would get us to 20.
Still possible, but the door is certainly closing. Win the home games and one on the road may get us in. It will definitely be close even if that happens may need a tourney win which would get us to 20.

GhostVol

Looks like they'll go 3-3 (if they're lucky) over the last 6 games. That'll put them at 18-11 overall, 7-9 SEC. The only way they get in is if they make a deep run in the SEC tourney. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good......

VN Store

Sponsors