Will Tennessee Make The NCAA's?

teacherdean

I think they will, however, it is not a lock. Holly has to find a way to keep the team up in big games after the half. This is a sad time in women's basketball when one of the premier programs is on the bubble for the first team ever. With 6 D1 players, there is simply no excuse except ineffective leadership. Don't blame it all on the players, blame it where the buck stops, the head coach.

Oklahoma made the tournament last year with a 16-14 record due to a weak at-large field so ... strange things happen ... but they HAVE to win almost all of their remaining games now. If they're 20-9 (only losing at Scarolina), or even 20-10 (losing in the first round of the SECCG) at tournament time, they might squeaaaaak in. But they CANNOT lose any more games than that. They have to steal one at A&M. Or, I guess, upset Scarolina.

Will require 20 wins. I don't think we get there.

I think we get to 18 regular season and maybe one win in the sect.

Reactions: T.J.
Not unless they make a deep run in the SECT. The LVs are doing everything possible to make it difficult for the committee to gift them a low seed.

Reactions: orangealways
what i dont understand, Tennssee great players of the past...give them a chance to coach.....alabama or auburn would make a coaching change....... why tennessee insist on during the same thing year after year...year after year and expecting a diference result...??????????mmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Reactions: sisaq
Holly will win best coach of the yr. Or ask someone to put their hands in Opera Humphrey's ass.

Holly is the worst coach in the SEC....... why do tennessee keep her around????? talking about nepotism??? i dont know about hand up someone a**...but this sounds more like a head up the a**

Reactions: sona and sisaq
The funny thing is the fans have nerve to talk about next year recruits ha ha ha........please listen up fans..YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DEVELOPE THE NEW RECRUITS!!!!!...let me give you a hint......the coach is unfit

Amen

Charlie Creme, who does the bracketology for women's basketball for ESPN, said on the telecast that he doesn't have them in anymore. Originally had them as one of the last four teams in. Doesn't after that blowout loss to MSU.

Holly is the worst coach in the SEC....... why do tennessee keep her around????? talking about nepotism??? i dont know about hand up someone a**...but this sounds more like a head up the a**

Oh we kn that on her first yr.

i been a tennessee vols for many years....since when did we start thinking being stupid is good????..Holly is a good assistance coach......and i said assistance coach...........she couldnt coach a team with 10 mcdonald all-american to a ncaa second round......its not in her DNA!!!

Reactions: sisaq and alaVOL
LVBB getting "in" is looking a T lot like the FB 1/2 way thru the Vandy beat down. Might be better for everyone if we shoot it and just put it out of it's misery. Getting humiliated further just makes it worse.

I think they will, however, it is not a lock. Holly has to find a way to keep the team up in big games after the half. This is a sad time in women's basketball when one of the premier programs is on the bubble for the first team ever. With 6 D1 players, there is simply no excuse except ineffective leadership. Don't blame it all on the players, blame it where the buck stops, the head coach.
It's not looking good for the Lady Vols. But the NCAA womens field in basketball is not strong at all. But looks like this team will quit and that reflects back to the head coach.

Still possible, but the door is certainly closing. Win the home games and one on the road may get us in. It will definitely be close even if that happens may need a tourney win which would get us to 20.

Still possible, but the door is certainly closing. Win the home games and one on the road may get us in. It will definitely be close even if that happens may need a tourney win which would get us to 20.

Looks like they'll go 3-3 (if they're lucky) over the last 6 games. That'll put them at 18-11 overall, 7-9 SEC. The only way they get in is if they make a deep run in the SEC tourney. Unfortunately, it doesn't look good......

VN Store

Back