Who wants in on a little project?

Love this stuff, I really think Tennessee has some unique selling points. Especially with profit restrictions being lifted.

Obviously this is total trash - it's just to get my idea down, that someone talented like yourself could easily take and make something worthy of putting out. Some other things I'm not sure are talked about in recruiting that Tennessee offers - a damn good regional network of cities. Obviously Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, and Memphis in state, but the proximity to Charlotte and Atlanta is massive. Anyway, maybe these aspects are already pounded into recruits, but I think they're worth presenting in a professional looking format somehow.
You get an A for effort. đź‘Ť

He gets paid, when they request work from him. It would be a conflict of interest if he “worked - full time” with them since he is on this board etc. we would have to say goodbye to him..... and then he wouldn’t be able to give us tidbits about Tennessee recruits

nah, really just doing all this for fun.

Wanna help make some waves? Pick a graphic, download it, post it, tag the guy. Don't go overboard on the caption, don't tweet "at" the kids. A simple #GBO or an orange emoji is plenty. If you happen to see someone else's post, like it, retweet it. Let's make a crazy little web of these things. Cool? Cool. Let's do it. Lemme know if there's one you'd want that isn't here.
Just posted all of them on the IG page and tagged you. Got a reshare already from Brashard Smith

While I applaud your enthusiasm - I can't help but feel that stuff of this nature needs to be approved and or disapproved by the AD. The coaches and staff seem to be doing ok on their own. You may be fine but they may have other approaches that they prefer.
giphy.gif

Well I got whistled, was given a F-, and had to take a lap :) ---- but I still think you should consider running it up the flag pole with the AD. What you are doing again might be tasteful and fine - but it's a slippery slope and Bubba from Wartburg may decide he's going to be sending out recruiting blasts next.

Carry on.

Well I got whistled, was given a F-, and had to take a lap :) ---- but I still think you should consider running it up the flag pole with the AD. What you are doing again might be tasteful and fine - but it's a slippery slope and Bubba from Wartburg may decide he's going to be sending out recruiting blasts next.

Carry on.

giphy (6).gif

Carry on.
E0F30C05-5A5E-4789-BA03-CDC41CAB6A5D.gif

Carry on.
AF77E900-0507-4194-B7D6-7982F94F27CF.gif

VN Store

Back