Who wants in on a little project?

Geaux_Vols

Wanna help make some waves? Pick a graphic, download it, post it, tag the guy. Don't go overboard on the caption, don't tweet "at" the kids. A simple #GBO or an orange emoji is plenty. If you happen to see someone else's post, like it, retweet it. Let's make a crazy little web of these things. Cool? Cool. Let's do it. Lemme know if there's one you'd want that isn't here.

Attachments

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Wanna help make some waves? Pick a graphic, download it, post it, tag the guy. Don't go overboard on the caption, don't tweet "at" the kids. A simple #GBO or an orange emoji is plenty. If you happen to see someone else's post, like it, retweet it. Let's make a crazy little web of these things. Cool? Cool. Let's do it. Lemme know if there's one you'd want that isn't here.
I think that should do it! Good stuff!

Weezer

VolNation Dalai Lama
Same boat as some others in that I don't Twitter. A few other players off the top of my head, longshots like Maason Smith or Tony Grimes, or players the staff supposedly like, such as Diego Pounds, Travali Price, or Malcolm Johnson, Jr. There's also Diertrick Pennington. No idea where any of these guys are as far as making decisions though. Just names I recall being mentioned.

Geaux_Vols

Not a bad idea to put out ones for some of the top guys we have committed. Lewis, Brooks, Willis, Brown, K. Evans, Salter, and Wilcoxson. Maybe others. Publicity never hurts, and showing love to those who have already committed is never a bad thing.
They’ve already been sent them :)

Volfanatic_20

This is awesome @Geaux_Vols !!! Unsung hero of Tennessee football recruiting. They need to get you on payroll man so you can do this full time.

OrangeShade

what an awesome idea! I don’t have Twitter, but I can’t wait to see the results on VolNation.

VN Store

Sponsors