Who wants in on a little project?

Love this stuff, I really think Tennessee has some unique selling points. Especially with profit restrictions being lifted.

Obviously this is total trash - it's just to get my idea down, that someone talented like yourself could easily take and make something worthy of putting out. Some other things I'm not sure are talked about in recruiting that Tennessee offers - a damn good regional network of cities. Obviously Knoxville, Chattanooga, Nashville, and Memphis in state, but the proximity to Charlotte and Atlanta is massive. Anyway, maybe these aspects are already pounded into recruits, but I think they're worth presenting in a professional looking format somehow.

@Geaux_Vols

Attachments

• thoughts.png
    thoughts.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Wanna help make some waves? Pick a graphic, download it, post it, tag the guy. Don't go overboard on the caption, don't tweet "at" the kids. A simple #GBO or an orange emoji is plenty. If you happen to see someone else's post, like it, retweet it. Let's make a crazy little web of these things. Cool? Cool. Let's do it. Lemme know if there's one you'd want that isn't here.
This was a genius idea. I recommend starting a thread in the FF to garner even more attention....(that is if the regulars even know how to do what you are asking)

Reactions: SalVolinus
Wanna help make some waves? Pick a graphic, download it, post it, tag the guy. Don't go overboard on the caption, don't tweet "at" the kids. A simple #GBO or an orange emoji is plenty. If you happen to see someone else's post, like it, retweet it. Let's make a crazy little web of these things. Cool? Cool. Let's do it. Lemme know if there's one you'd want that isn't here.
We need to do this for our current commits too like Dylan Brooks, Lewis, etc. They haven't signed yet so we still need to show love.

Crouch would be upset 😂
tenor.gif

Reactions: Rishvol
This is awesome @Geaux_Vols !!! Unsung hero of Tennessee football recruiting. They need to get you on payroll man so you can do this full time.
He gets paid, when they request work from him. It would be a conflict of interest if he “worked - full time” with them since he is on this board etc. we would have to say goodbye to him..... and then he wouldn’t be able to give us tidbits about Tennessee recruits

While I applaud your enthusiasm - I can't help but feel that stuff of this nature needs to be approved and or disapproved by the AD. The coaches and staff seem to be doing ok on their own. You may be fine but they may have other approaches that they prefer.

VN Store

Back