Who is your new team moving forward

Mods can you ban anyone on this forum that is jumping ship talking trash that is damaging this program ? If you now a fan of another team and on here trolling , why is this being tolerated ! I propose an IP address ban

Oh, blow it out your hind end with your virtue signaling garbage. This program (i.e. the administration, players, and coaches) is doing enough to hurt itself on its own, and if you really think that an anonymous post on a forum has that large of an impact, you need your head examined by a medical professional. Go Vols.

Oh, blow it out your hind end with your virtue signaling garbage. This program (i.e. the administration, players, and coaches) is doing enough to hurt itself on its own, and if you really think that an anonymous post on a forum has that large of an impact, you need your head examined by a medical professional. Go Vols.
And another idiotic post , you are very naive if you think all the social media negativity is not hurting the Vols especially w recruiting. If you never want the Vols to be a good team keep spewing your garbage which I am sure a person of your low IQ will surely do...

You can say you are supporting a different team. But you will never be able to do it.

It is in your blood, transferred to you by family and driven home over hundreds of games good, bad and indifferent. You may be angry and frustrated and I am right there with you. But like me you will be there to watch or listen to Tennessee because you love it.

As a kid in the 1970s and 1980s, I took solace in the performance of great players on the poor to average teams of the time. Guys like Roland James, Mike Cofer, Jimmy Streater, Reggie White, and Willie Gault stand out here (As a kid, you rarely pay attention to great offensive linemen like Lee North and Bill Mayo, although they were certainly deserving of praise at that time.). Odds were you weren't going to beat the elites as they stood back then. But you knew who the guys were who were going to cause the power players issues and you took joy from it.

When you are watching this hot mess, take comfort in folks like Jennings, Smith, Cimaglia, Gray, Henry T, and (hopefully soon) Bituli who are going to do some great things in service to this team.

It doesn't eliminate frustration over poor development, incompetent preparation, and lackluster performance. But it does offer a different way to see a game and blunt some of the pain.

Reactions: Glocker_Alum_2005
Hang in there Vol fans.

A lot are venting. Nobody is going anywhere, they just need to let off some steam.

For the record. I’m for the Vols always.

Watching football is one my favorite leisure activities. I rarely get any satisfaction watching any team but the Vols beat our rivals. Don’t get me wrong they could start their losing streak and I wouldn’t call it off, but my satisfaction comes from watching the Vols tag them with the L not some other scrub program.

Don’t tap out yet, as if you could.

No matter how bad it hurts at time, this ole gal bleeds orange!

I also pull for whoever is playing Bammer, the Gators and the Gamecocks. I HATE Will Muschamp!

GBO!!!
:cool:

And another idiotic post , you are very naive if you think all the social media negativity is not hurting the Vols especially w recruiting. If you never want the Vols to be a good team keep spewing your garbage which I am sure a person of your low IQ will surely do...

Any negativity from fans is likely a small drop in a much larger bucket of problems the program has (especially in terms of any effect on recruiting). Now stop licking your window, velcro your shoes, and go outside and play.

Go Vols

Reactions: CJBlaze
Gtf OUT traitor! If your NOT a VFL, that's Vol For LIFE btw jerk, then leave VOLNATION and don't ever start another thread here asking who's your team! We bleed Orange and eat Gator meat with forks made out of ivory. If you don't understand those references then there is a particular University you can go to to get a proper education. Maybe I'm taking your question the wrong way, what's my new team, as if I'm not a VFL. I'm not sorry about that.

Reactions: Type Orange+
I am stuck between Auburn, LSU and Oklahoma. Heavy lean toward OU

A thread like this is just...well...sad. I saw my first UT game in '65. Over the years I've seen some heartbreakers and some really lousy football. Just don't see how you can flip so casually. Maybe it's just the playstation generation. Don't like the way the game is going, hit the reset button and choose another team? Sorry, but it's just not possible for this old dog to bond to another team.

You are asking for double pain there. The Titans also have a reputation for sucking and choking. They take after the Vols and Vandy.
You can ask OBJ about what time it is in Cleveland. Here, it's Titans and Vols football time in Tennessee! #VFL #TitanUp

Ah, here it is.

A single thread proving what many of us have believed all along. There ARE two tiers of fans in VN.com: those who will remain loyal no matter what ... and those who won't.

Loyalty--deep-seated, true loyalty--is a surprisingly uncommon value.

Go Vols!

p.s. Not casting aspersions on those who have more than one favourite team. That's actually pretty common, I'd guess: the team you grew up with and the one where you went to school, for instance. This distinction is only about those who would disavow the Volunteers.
As I occasionally state about LWS, fans that are truly done with our team PROVE IT...not keep us updated and starting threads. Just sayin.

A thread like this is just...well...sad. I saw my first UT game in '65. Over the years I've seen some heartbreakers and some really lousy football. Just don't see how you can flip so casually. Maybe it's just the playstation generation. Don't like the way the game is going, hit the reset button and choose another team? Sorry, but it's just not possible for this old dog to bond to another team.
I am more of a glass half full guy, but I can say you are a fan. I totally agree with you but there are still a few young loyalist out there. I am proud of a good friend of mine son that goes to UT, he is a senior this year and we haven't beaten Vandy since he has been there. Him and another friend of mine
son were at the last game and they said something that made me proud. They said don't worry we are VFL, we will never stop being Tennessee fans. I called both of my friends dad's and said no matter what you raised em right. It is in their blood, just like it's mine. If it's in your blood you never quit on your team no matter what. GBO!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: VolinMC and CAVPUT

VN Store

Back