Who is the top competition?

BACKDOC

As of now UK is a dumpster fire, but I'm sure they will improve a lot by the end of the season. I hear Arky is playing well. Anyways, for guys in the know, and have watched some of the other SEC teams play; who are the best teams in the SEC at this point?

ricepatty

Missouri and Arkansas look good. Alabama could be good but they are inconsistent. I would say we are tier 1 followed by Missouri and Arkansas. We should know more after the Missouri game.

chuckiepoo

Graphics department only giving UT credit for 4 wins...but Gonzaga five?
Bradley vs Mizzou...1-18 from three combined at the 5_30 mark of the first half.

Last edited:

PulaskiVolFan

As of now UK is a dumpster fire, but I'm sure they will improve a lot by the end of the season. I hear Arky is playing well. Anyways, for guys in the know, and have watched some of the other SEC teams play; who are the best teams in the SEC at this point?
I think it's us and then everyone else with Arkansas and KY being the next best 2.

PulaskiVolFan

You really think UK can pull it together? Dismissing (kinda) someone that only got 2 minutes in a loss for bitchassedness may be what they needed.
You can only hide young talent for so long. I think with the SEC being down they'll finish no worse than 3rd. It's possible that they struggle all season I just don't believe it until they do. They aren't very physical and that kills them, especially when they don't shoot it good.

VN Store

Sponsors