Who is the top competition?

BACKDOC

As of now UK is a dumpster fire, but I'm sure they will improve a lot by the end of the season. I hear Arky is playing well. Anyways, for guys in the know, and have watched some of the other SEC teams play; who are the best teams in the SEC at this point?

Missouri and Arkansas look good. Alabama could be good but they are inconsistent. I would say we are tier 1 followed by Missouri and Arkansas. We should know more after the Missouri game.

Reactions: NATHAN05
Veteran team. 88% of scoring returned and 94% of the assists. High percentage of rebs as well.

Graphics department only giving UT credit for 4 wins...but Gonzaga five?
Bradley vs Mizzou...1-18 from three combined at the 5_30 mark of the first half.

Last edited:
"The Competition" is up only two against Bradley at the half, 21-19. A Cuonzo kind of game.

As of now UK is a dumpster fire, but I'm sure they will improve a lot by the end of the season. I hear Arky is playing well. Anyways, for guys in the know, and have watched some of the other SEC teams play; who are the best teams in the SEC at this point?
I think it's us and then everyone else with Arkansas and KY being the next best 2.

You really think UK can pull it together? Dismissing (kinda) someone that only got 2 minutes in a loss for bitchassedness may be what they needed.
You can only hide young talent for so long. I think with the SEC being down they'll finish no worse than 3rd. It's possible that they struggle all season I just don't believe it until they do. They aren't very physical and that kills them, especially when they don't shoot it good.

I think people are sleeping on Florida a bit. Losing Johnson hurts, but they still have a lot of talent. Fortunately, they have Mike White coaching them. Still, I wouldn't be shocked for them to be a top 3 team in the SEC, still.

I think people are sleeping on Florida a bit. Losing Johnson hurts, but they still have a lot of talent. Fortunately, they have Mike White coaching them. Still, I wouldn't be shocked for them to be a top 3 team in the SEC, still.
I’m not man, I agree 100. They look solid

Reactions: cncchris33

VN Store

Back