Who goes 0-1 to start season Bama or Florida?

I'm not sold on FSU's defense, they will need to stop Bama from running and force them to throw to win and I'm not sure they can do either.

A loss the first game of the season against those teams won't have an impact at the end of the year if they take care of business the rest of the way (same goes for UM and FSU).

As much as I like to see Bama lose FSU is the one team I don't want to see them lose to

They already think their big **** cuz they beat a few sec teams over the years

As much as I like to see Bama lose FSU is the one team I don't want to see them lose to

They already think their big **** cuz they beat a few sec teams over the years

Yea, I'm sure the NCs don't help or anything

Reactions: 1 person
Asking true freshman Can Akers to pick up the complicated blitz package Bama is throwing at the Seminoles could be even more unfair.

And the most amazing quality I saw in their QB last season was his ability to finish the season standing up.

I expect Francois to attempt to be a one-man show for them offensively in this game.

However, I think FSU's defense will play well against your offense. Their entire defense, all levels, should be absolutely filthy this year. Maybe even better than yours.

I expect Francois to attempt to be a one-man show for them offensively in this game.

However, I think FSU's defense will play well against your offense. Their entire defense, all levels, should be absolutely filthy this year. Maybe even better than yours.

If Francois is a one man show, it means that the seminoles CAN'T run the football. If they go one-dimensional they are beat.

If Francois is a one man show, it means that the seminoles CAN'T run the football. If they go one-dimensional they are beat.

Deshaun Watson beat you in the title game last year as a one-man show. Clemson could not run the ball at all in the game. Manziel did too.

Difficult? Yes, but not impossible.

Deshaun Watson beat you in the title game last year as a one-man show. Clemson could not run the ball at all in the game. Manziel did too.

Difficult? Yes, but not impossible.

The QBs that can put their teams on their backs and beat Bama are, typically, QBs who can run. They need to stretch plays and give their receivers a chance to make plays down the field. Francois is not nearly the kind of running QB that Watson and Manziel were. He's not even on Bo Wallace's level in that regard.

That doesn't mean that FSU can't beat Bama.

The QBs that can put their teams on their backs and beat Bama are, typically, QBs who can run. They need to stretch plays and give their receivers a chance to make plays down the field. Francois is not nearly the kind of running QB that Watson and Manziel were. He's not even on Bo Wallace's level in that regard.

That doesn't mean that FSU can't beat Bama.

Francois can do that. He isn't the runner the other two are (basically nobody is) but he doesn't necessarily have to be.

Every team that has beaten you since 2008, except LSU, has had some type of mobile QB. They weren't all Heisman-level guys but they could move outside the pocket and extend plays.

Francois can do that. He isn't the runner the other two are (basically nobody is) but he doesn't necessarily have to be.

It may have been the piss poor line play that he had in front of him, but Francois does not appear terribly mobile to me. He's not a statue, but he's a pocket passer.

Every team that has beaten you since 2008, except LSU, has had some type of mobile QB. They weren't all Heisman-level guys but they could move outside the pocket and extend plays.

Don't know why you excepted LSU. Jefferson was no Manziel, but he could move. In fact, the first game in 2011, they beat Bama by mixing in the option.

VN Store

Back