Who goes 0-1 to start season Bama or Florida?

UF will blow out Michigan -- slow Big 10 as usual -- OSU actually has speed and will easily win that crap conf this season --- Alabama wins easy also -

Michigan didn't struggle with FSU in the bowl game last year.

They are every bit as fast as any SEC team.

Michigan lost the majority of its two deep on both sides of the ball, so hopefully all that inexperience works to our advantage.

Our defense is breaking in a bunch of new starters as well.

As far as FSU-Bama goes, don't be surprised if FSU lays the wood to Bama. They are loaded. Lose Dalvin Cook and replace him with Cam Akers? That's almost unfair.

Michigan lost the majority of its two deep on both sides of the ball, so hopefully all that inexperience works to our advantage.

As far as FSU-Bama goes, don't be surprised if FSU lays the wood to Bama. They are loaded. Lose Dalvin Cook and replace him with Cam Akers? That's almost unfair.

Cam Akers is still unproven at this point though? Cook was a hell of a RB which won't be easy to replace.

Florida/Michigan although a marquee matchup, ends up being a boring, low scoring big 10 type of game. Florida's offense is questionable at best at this point, and big 10 football is like watching paint dry.

No way Alabama loses to the top two ACC teams two games in a row.

Reactions: 1 person
Florida/Michigan although a marquee matchup, ends up being a boring, low scoring big 10 type of game. Florida's offense is questionable at best at this point, and big 10 football is like watching paint dry.

No way Alabama loses to the top two ACC teams two games in a row.

First point solid
Second point sound like hopes and wants

UM brings back like 4 starters. Florida better win or they'll put two big 10 teams in the playoff.

UM brings back like 4 starters. Florida better win or they'll put two big 10 teams in the playoff.

Michigan lost over 40 total players from their team last year, including almost their entire 2 deep and returns only 4 players from their 2 deep.

Florida better win, I hate the Big 10, and want nothing more than OSU, Michigan, and Penn State to lose every game they play

Asking true freshman Can Akers to pick up the complicated blitz package Bama is throwing at the Seminoles could be even more unfair.

And the most amazing quality I saw in their QB last season was his ability to finish the season standing up.

Florida wins a close one.

Bama beats the brakes off of FSU.

Z

9k=

If UF has a pulse at QB, they'll beat Michigan. Bama vs FSU should be a good one. I'll give Bama the edge with Hurts for now, but Bama's new OC has a tough one out of the gate.

If UF has a pulse at QB, they'll beat Michigan. Bama vs FSU should be a good one. I'll give Bama the edge with Hurts for now, but Bama's new OC has a tough one out of the gate.

dunno. UF also lost alot of that Munchamp defense talent with an unproven QB and of course if Donkey Teeth had any backbone to him, he would suspend Callaway atleast the first game.

dunno. UF also lost alot of that Munchamp defense talent with an unproven QB and of course if Donkey Teeth had any backbone to him, he would suspend Callaway atleast the first game.

Mich only returns 4 starters and have apparent QB issues themselves. Give me UF's speed over Capt. Sleepover.

I don't see how UF realistically has any chance to be honest.

I don't see how UF realistically has any chance to be honest.

Because Michigan lost almost 50 players from their team last year and all but 4 players from their 2 deep. They have recruited well, but that's a ton to replace after one year

Harbaugh>>>>>>McElwain

That's why Michigan wins. I don't care how much they lost from last year. There's lots of talent waiting in the wings.

Harbaugh>>>>>>McElwain

That's why Michigan wins. I don't care how much they lost from last year. There's lots of talent waiting in the wings.

Yep. Plus I saw something the other day that averaged the last 4 recruiting classes and they have Michigan as the 4th most talented team in the country. The cupboard ain't bare.

VN Store

Back