Who do you WANT to play in a bowl game against?

KnoxRealtorVOL

First of his name
Taking out the contractual obligations, likelihood of matchups, etc etc. If you could hand pick the bowl-eligible team you would like us to bowl against this year, out of conference of course, who would you pick?

Personally, I would like us to square off with Michigan State. They’ve had an incredible year from a record standpoint, and will likely finish 10-2, but they’ve really only accomplished one respectable thing, and that’s beating Michigan. The rest of their schedule has been against scrub teams, and Ohio State just absolutely deflated them.

Beating them would look REALLY good on us and likely propel us into the Top 25 going into next year.

My option B would be Penn State.

Taking out the contractual obligations, likelihood of matchups, etc etc. If you could hand pick the bowl-eligible team you would like us to bowl against this year, out of conference of course, who would you pick?

Personally, I would like us to square off with Michigan State. They’ve had an incredible year from a record standpoint, and will likely finish 10-2, but they’ve really only accomplished one respectable thing, and that’s beating Michigan. The rest of their schedule has been against scrub teams, and Ohio State just absolutely deflated them.

Beating them would look REALLY good on us and likely propel us into the Top 25 going into next year.

Clemson 100%

Florida. And stomp the living **** out of them.

I don't care. Whoever they get is who they get. Just win out, and thanks for a better than expected season. Then? Recruit or sign in some quality players for next year.

I wouldn’t mind a shot at Oklahoma. First, it’d be a great “story” of Heupel going up against his alma mater. Second, seeing how they’re entering the SEC, it’d be good for recruiting as it would give us TV sets in Oklahoma/Texas area. And third, I just think it’d be a fun game to watch and would probably surprise some people.

I know this sort of thing doesn't often happen in assigning Bowl teams...but as other's have posted...I'd REALLY like to see our END of season Volunteers have another shot at Florida. Talk about a guaranteed Peach Bowl SELLOUT...!!!

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back