Who do you WANT to play in a bowl game against?

Don't matter!Bring on whomever.We will play.Nice to have extra practices and it will not hurt recruiting.GBO.Thank you Coach Heupel and the great assistant coaches and assistants!

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
As it looks now we are going to play Minnesota in the Music City Bowl. I would rather play Iowa in the Outback Bowl.

Reactions: A.J.
I see us playing North Carolina…we’re both 6-5 but theirs is a disappointment- their D just hasn’t been very good. It would be a high scoring game and probably played down in Florida.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Maybe I am being petty, but with all due respect to its sponsor, I do not want Tennessee going to a Mayonaise Bowl. Isn't that the name of it?

Yeah it is. You’re being petty because you don’t like the name, and I’m being selfish because I can make the 2 hour and 30 minute drive to Charlotte instead of the 6 hour and 30 minute drive to Lerp, I mean Jax.

Taking out the contractual obligations, likelihood of matchups, etc etc. If you could hand pick the bowl-eligible team you would like us to bowl against this year, out of conference of course, who would you pick?

Personally, I would like us to square off with Michigan State. They’ve had an incredible year from a record standpoint, and will likely finish 10-2, but they’ve really only accomplished one respectable thing, and that’s beating Michigan. The rest of their schedule has been against scrub teams, and Ohio State just absolutely deflated them.

Beating them would look REALLY good on us and likely propel us into the Top 25 going into next year.

My option B would be Penn State.

Thinking the same.

Mich St has a Top Notch Secondary!

Penn State would just be for revenge purposes.

Taking out the contractual obligations, likelihood of matchups, etc etc. If you could hand pick the bowl-eligible team you would like us to bowl against this year, out of conference of course, who would you pick?

Personally, I would like us to square off with Michigan State. They’ve had an incredible year from a record standpoint, and will likely finish 10-2, but they’ve really only accomplished one respectable thing, and that’s beating Michigan. The rest of their schedule has been against scrub teams, and Ohio State just absolutely deflated them.

Beating them would look REALLY good on us and likely propel us into the Top 25 going into next year.

My option B would be Penn State.
I’d like another crack at Pitt.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Notre Dame in the Peach Bowl would be interesting. I think they are perpetually overrated.

Vols don't have the record to go that high in the pecking order though.

Carolina heels. Lets take their manhood again like the basketVols just did....and give Hooker a chance to outshine their QB head to head. Dont have to worry about hurting their former Vol RB because he doesnt play all that much....

I'm leaving my ego out of this. We have been punching above our weight all season. Our team is still fragile. I want to win a bowl game, not compete. Just give me anybody who has a piss poor offense and a good defense. I would say that I would like to take another shot at Florida this year.

VN Store

Back