Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

Always, always, always BAMA, however, ill go with Georgia. Beat them an we get to the SECCG. I don't think Bama will be there this year!!!

Next year the 3 biggest games are A&M, UGA, and Florida.
Florida because they are down and we must start a streak and rattle off 5 or 6 in a row.
A&M and UGA 2 big home games that we must win because Tennessee doesn’t lose at Neyland Stadium anymore.

Georgia is the key to getting to Atlanta and the playoffs. And it is crucial for recruiting that we beat Georgia. They are the king of the hill now.
Nah. If we are 11-1 going into SEC weekend with only a loss to Georgia we have a really good shot.

Beating UGA we would also have to beat bama to have the ability to drop the SEC game.

I want to beat UGA, if we lose to them and beat Bama and have no other losses and they don't lose they go to the SEC championship game, but it we beat them and then lose to Bama and that is both teams only loss we go to the championship game.

I want to win them all obviously. But, that was not the question. I would love to curb-stomp the Dawgs.

Florida.

I’d like us to beat them by more points than UF has had criminals on their teams.

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
Bama… next question.

Reactions: tnutater
As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??

1.Texas A&M
2. Georgia
3. South Carolina.

VN Store

Back