Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

Georgia.

I loathe those inbred illiterate simpletons more than I hate the Taliban. Having to listen to that toothless, meth-addicted fanbase for the past two years killed what little “SEC solidarity” sentiments I might have had (which I had zero to begin with, but you get the point).

To HELL with those tools.

IF IF….. our record in the SEC was
7-1 want to lose to TAMU
6-2 lose TAMU, Florida
5-3 TAMU, FU, Bama

NOT going lower than 5-3 that’s just not appropriate to even think about.

Reactions: Sarms58
Just imagine what a 2-game winning streak would do to the fan base of bama, especially now with cracks showing in Sabans' faithful.
1 . bama
2. Georgia
3. Flordia

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
I don’t want to lose any home games…so Georgia, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Vandy and the three non conference games. We should be 7-0 at home and you folks who go to the game must do your part to make it a very hostile environment. I want to win all the road games but our divisional rivals come first. Need to beat the Gators in the Swamp the way we beat LSU this year. Then we need to beat Kentucky and Missouri because a measure of us being back is we just don’t lose to those guys (or USC and Vandy). I would love to beat Bama in T town but if we don’t we could still beat them in Atlanta provided we win all the others.

As I was looking through the schedule of next year was thinking about who I want to beat the most and those teams that if we lose to I’m not going to be as upset ( but all losses are losses and still bring me down). I also was thinking about this year if we still had two losses but they were to USC and Pitt and beating UGA and going to the SECCG.

So thinking about who do you want to bear the most next year? If you had to rank 1. You will win the game and win it by more than 2 TD too 8) you will lose by more than 2 TDs

1) UGA
2) Bama
3) USC
4) Vandy
5) mizzou
6) Florida
7) Texas AM
8) Kentucky

Would rather beat UGA and Bama and sacrifice TAMU and Kentucky IF……IF……IF we were to lose ONLY 2 games.

Thoughts?? Am I crazy to win Georgia and Bama and lose to UK and TAMU but want to win them all of course!!! Right??
everyone-the-professional.gif

Alabama and it's not even close. The way Nick Saban deluded himself and sold himself like a prostitute to try and get that last playoff spot was the ultimate sign of disrespect. I don't want to beat them. I want them to be thoroughly humiliated in a defeat that will reverberate through the ages.

Alabama is always number one if you want to make a season of it.

We did it. We beat them. We exposed them. We were SUPPOSED TO EXPOSE Kirby Dumbass! I want georgia ass served to me on a silver platter! NO WAY that dingleberry fatboy faker gets some kind of false narrative king status. TAKE HIM THE FLIP OUT! don't miss. You will be dealing with that idiot for a decade if you miss.

Alabama, South Carolina, Georgia, (and everyone else). South Carolina and Georgia come to Knoxville this year.

Georgia is the most important win we can get next season we can literally win every other game but if we lose to them they win the east. We could lose to Bama or LSU and still make it to the championship game but we lose to UGA game over.

Georgia is the most important win we can get next season we can literally win every other game but if we lose to them they win the east. We could lose to Bama or LSU and still make it to the championship game but we lose to UGA game over.
We can make the playoffs at 11-1 though. Like we would have this year...

VN Store

Back