Who do you want to beat the most next year??!!

I gotta chime in here one more time. If the answer to this absurd question isn’t Alabama in Denny stadium, then you need to get down on your knees and apologize to your maker. And to your grandfather.

Alabama...I want to start putting the nail in Saban's coffin...Plus beating them again is just a wonderful feeling!

Reactions: VolDave53
I dont think Saban is playing along well with the new NIL rules. Losing Bryce Young is huge. Long term, I'm more concerned with Georgia. So, for me, beating Georgia is the most desired win. Winning in
Bryant Denny would be a statement win, so it's second. USCe butt whooping to shut them up would be 3rd.

If we win all the home games plus Virginny and Mizzery, that would be one hell of a good season. Saying that, I do not like Florida and Bama the most so I could live with losses to Kentucky and Missouri and beat those two.

We need to come out the gates flaming and be 6-0 at Tuscaloosa. It would be poetic justice if Bama won on the last FG and tore their goalposts down. Then we beat them in the SEC Championship game.

I'm not a victim of tradition.

UGA has to be the number one answer...
They just started their chokehold of college football.
- Longest current winning streak
- back to back National Champions

Kirby and his summer camp hair has to take the L!!

YES i respect what that man is doing. I love dominant football. I enjoyed watching them...

But we have to go through them!! Smart and Heupel are nearly the same age. Both young. And if Heupel wants to ever win a championship he has to beat Kirby!

Alabama. My most fervent wish at the start of every season for the past 25 years. Always and forever will be.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
I'm not a victim of tradition.

UGA has to be the number one answer...
They just started their chokehold of college football.
- Longest current winning streak
- back to back National Champions

Kirby and his summer camp hair has to take the L!!

YES i respect what that man is doing. I love dominant football. I enjoyed watching them...

But we have to go through them!! Smart and Heupel are nearly the same age. Both young. And if Heupel wants to ever win a championship he has to beat Kirby!
NO

It's not about being a prisoner of tradition, it's that tradition defines reality.

It will mean more to beat the sister kissers in Alabama.

You can't pretend you wouldn't enjoy that more than beating number one Georgia

Yes we need to get to where Georgia is, but we aren't even where Alabama is yet. Georgia will be for all the marbles, but a win @bama could put us in a very good position to make the playoff even with a loss to UGA. Kirby isn't going anywhere, but if we can help get Saban the hell out of there then we can only deal with one juggernaut.

Think about how distraught all the bammers would be in Bryant Denny as we drown them in Rocky Top

It brings a tear to my eye...

Reactions: LittleVol
Bama. Not only do I hate them the most, I come in contact with their fans the most. Florida/UGA, not so much. It would be so delicious to go into Tuscaloosa and silence that crowd. We actually play pretty decent there. There have been many games against Saban Bama teams where we were in it way longer than we should’ve been (2009, 2015, 2019, 2021), we just didn’t have the depth to go the full 4 quarters. That is changing.

So yeah, if you said you could pick one win on the schedule, it’d be Bama.

i would take a loss to Bama in the regular season if it meant we could beat GA and then Bama in the SEC championship game

Interestingly, I was looking to go ahead and book a hotel room for the A&M game on October 14th and a lot of the downtown hotels are already sold out. Side affect of being good.

Interestingly, I was looking to go ahead and book a hotel room for the A&M game on October 14th and a lot of the downtown hotels are already sold out. Side affect of being good.

I also think it’s aTm fans checking Neyland off their list - demand for that game will be sky high. Aggies will be everywhere

I also think it’s aTm fans checking Neyland off their list - demand for that game will be sky high. Aggies will be everywhere
Yea, thought that might be the case. Might have to go to SC or UGA game (if possible), or might go the UConn game (my dad was a graduate from UConn).

SC game is gonna be epic. Neyland is going to be so loud it’s gonna hurt. Leave the wife and kids at home that night.

Biblical cauldron of rage. They could get Samuel Jackson on the Jumbotron spewing Ezekiel about vengeance and furious anger and it wouldn’t do any good. I suspect that crowd couldn’t get any more fired up.

VN Store

Back