Who do you root for now ?

Not sure what game you watched but they played great. They had a player with one of the best shooting performances I’ve ever seen in the ncaa tournament.

True but the foul on Turner should have never been called considering Edwards stuck his leg out. Game would have been over and we would be in the Elite 8.

True but the foul on Turner should have never been called considering Edwards stuck his leg out. Game would have been over and we would be in the Elite 8.
Yeah it sucks, but it’s not Purdue’s fault. Don’t think you can begrudge them for ****** officiating

I really hope Gonzaga wins. I like Rui a lot, clean program, lost to UNCheat in the natty a couple of years ago. Plus it would be cool to think that we beat the national champion this year
Well there goes that. I won’t pick another team to root for because they will inevitably lose. Just please not Kentucky

Reactions: FlVols
I'm getting ready to walk over to the Yum Center in a few minutes to watch the game. I had hoped to be watching U.T. tonight, but I came to watch basketball. I will take whatever I can get, since I bought tickets for both days.
Tremendous game. I sat in the middle of some Virginia fans and helped bring them through. I high fived everybody around me. It was very exciting when you go all in for one team.

Reactions: newarkvol
Still only Tennessee.

After the Vols were robbed of the win they earned, all results are invalid and should be marked with an asterisk to denote the rightful winning team wasn't eliminated by any basketball team, but by a ref who broke the rules he was paid to uphold.

Reactions: PhoenixAZVol
I want Kentucky to lose as soon as possible, don't care what else happens in the tournament or who wins it since we're out.

VN Store

Back