Whisky, bourbon or scotch and what's your favorite?

My BIL said one of the liquor stores near him in San Antonio was posting pictures of all the Blanton's, Weller Antique, etc. they had to entice people to come in. They wouldn't leave their house at gunpoint, my guess is most guys can't make a liquor store run unless it's on the sly. I have enough guns to mask another one but my whiskey herd isn't big enough to hide a new bottle.

Interesting. Wonder if they intend to follow through on the website
Mr. Boston - Wikipedia
I was trying to figure when it was made, they didn’t have a distillery in Indiana when they started. I found a court case from 1945 that mentions the Indiana facility, the house was built in 1945 so I’m assuming it’s from the 50’s or 60’s. Apparently they made “the” bartending book post prohibition that was in every bar for decades.

What’s everyone having tonight?

Finishing off a bottle of ER and just opened a store pick ER.

Attachments

• DED81192-7624-4F8E-907B-F48143D1DC45.jpeg
    DED81192-7624-4F8E-907B-F48143D1DC45.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Been a Woodford only drinker for years. Now sipping on some Rebecca Creek Small Batch and it's phenomenal.

What’s everyone having tonight?

Finishing off a bottle of ER and just opened a store pick ER.

I went in one of my local spots and they had eagle rare 17 for $9 a shot. Drank a few doubles there and ended up getting o doubles to go and getting the bottle. Ended up getting almost a full bottle for ~$170

Attachments

• CC9B68E9-86A0-41F9-86EB-E7C5ACE1B9F8.jpeg
    CC9B68E9-86A0-41F9-86EB-E7C5ACE1B9F8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
I went in one of my local spots and they had eagle rare 17 for $9 a shot. Drank a few doubles there and ended up getting o doubles to go and getting the bottle. Ended up getting almost a full bottle for ~$170
What state do you live in? I didn’t know there were places you could do that

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Had some good ole Jameson two nights ago sitting on the porch chatting on a nice Tennessee spring evening. Out of a styrofoam cup. And it was still good.

You lucky SOB. What a steal!

VN Store

Back