What's the problem?

This coaching staff under Pruitt hasn't shown the ability to develop and help improve QB play.

Butch was a better coach than Pruitt. Sorry you can't realize that by now.
That’s like being the tallest pile of **** in the field.
Not sure I care if Butch was anything at all. CJP is here now and my only concern. Will he be here 2 more years after this on? Yup. Will he be here beyond that? We will see if he can improve as a coach. It’s not looking good at the moment.

That’s like being the tallest pile of **** in the field.
Not sure I care if Butch was anything at all. CJP is here now and my only concern. Will he be here 2 more years after this on? Yup. Will he be here beyond that? We will see if he can improve as a coach. It’s not looking good at the moment.
He's not going to improve and we had the chance to get a better head coach than him. Fulmer completely screwed up this coaching search and this hire is his responsibility totally.

Dobbs also had better talent around him clearly than JG. I believe JG was also more highly touted coming out of high school than Dobbs. The coaching staff is also responsible for his development and surrounding him with the talent to be successful. The coaching staff has failed to do that.

This putting blame completely on JG has to stop. The blame is on the coaching staff now after losing by 27 at home to Kentucky. No excuse for that.

He's not going to improve and we had the chance to get a better head coach than him. Fulmer completely screwed up this coaching search and this hire is his responsibility totally.

Dobbs also had better talent around him clearly than JG. I believe JG was also more highly touted coming out of high school than Dobbs. The coaching staff is also responsible for his development and surrounding him with the talent to be successful. The coaching staff has failed to do that.

This putting blame completely on JG has to stop. The blame is on the coaching staff now after losing by 27 at home to Kentucky. No excuse for that.
The coaching search was a cluster flub before Fulmer took over.
JG just doesn’t have it. That’s a fair assessment at this point. But you’re correct. To continue with him is absolutely on the coaching

The coaching search was a cluster flub before Fulmer took over.
JG just doesn’t have it. That’s a fair assessment at this point. But you’re correct. To continue with him is absolutely on the coaching
Even without JG we are 2-2 at best. Now we just have to hope for a miracle against Bama.

VN Store

Back