What's the problem?

Everything. Everything is the problem. There is not one thing I can't point to today and be even melancholy about.

No, Pruitt is making butch look mediocre. I don’t know what you call what we’ve watched today. Inexcusable to still be playing JG
CJP appears to be a big step up from coaching we’ve had recently. Failure to have a QB ready is beyond excuse. There’s no defense for it.

Reactions: midtnvol2
Pruitt makes excuses for JG and keeps playing him. Thats what got Fulmer fires the first time. being loyal to loosers.
Pruitt plays JG because it is the best he has. I am not saying he is good. Don't you think he would play someone else if they were better. Give it a rest. Tennesse is just not very good and it does not look like that is going to change.

Pruitt plays JG because it is the best he has. I am not saying he is good. Don't you think he would play someone else if they were better. Give it a rest. Tennesse is just not very good and it does not look like that is going to change.
We have potential too for the first time in a long time. The QB situation is inexcusable.

Why is that the best we have? Can’t develop someone?

I cannot tell you what's going to happen tomorrow or next season or the season after. But I can absolutely tell you this. Pruitt is not the guy. He's not.

Reactions: JPL
Bailey should start the remainder of the season at this point. Need to start playing these younger kids as well. Nothing to lose at this point.

Right. Let's the throw the true freshman out there next week against Alabama.

Oh I know. No matter what happens, we are stuck with Pruitt for at least two more seasons I'd say.
I think he’ll win enough to be here longer than that.
I don’t believe he’ll win any championships.

here’s to hoping I’m wrong. I usually am.

Last 3 had coaches Dooley, Butch, and Pruitt. That's the problem. In reality we would have been better off having Tee as head coach.

VN Store

Back