What the Other Guys are saying -- Mizzou version (and some post-game USCe, too)

FWIW, I thought SCjr was better than last year. The offense actually had a functional game plan and their defense has a few very good athletes, though maybe not enough to be top end of SEC as a group.

If anything I think they didn't go to Shi Smith enough. The way he gashed us I would have thrown it to him every single down until they made us put 3 guys on him.
Bobo is an upgrade as OC and their QB is better than the guy from last year.

Reactions: Falcons02
Ha! Now that’s funny. Tennessee? It’s not 1995 anymore.

Yeah it's not 1995... but show a bit of respect Tenn has been to the top.....we have never ever been there. Coming over and acting like a Dbag isn't well mannered in the least. Not sure why you are just Trolling and acting like a Fool.

I get that you might have some valid points......Tenn might never again be able to climb above UGA/UF/ and the West. Times have changed and College football is a lot more competitive, but your bombastic approach is junior high Girl at best. If you have points to be made at least do it with a bit of Class. And stop coming across as a Nerd who never even Played Pop Warner and needs attention by running his Mouth off. You embarrass other Mizzou fans Like Myself.

Vols should beat Missouri easily but did play like garbage against them last year only winning by 4

1) Missouri has been a better football program during the entire lifetime of today’s recruits.

2) Tennessee is essentially Nebraska-East. A team that was once good, but will never be “back”. At least Nebraska has realized what they are over the last few years

3) There’s no “order restored”. Tennessee will forever be a middle of the pack (or worse) football program. Fighting for the 3rd place finish in the East with Missouri, South Carolina, and Kentucky. It’s just the truth.

Best of luck Saturday. GO TIGERS!

Whooped your ass. Take it like cornhusker!

Mizzou actually laughs at Tennessee. They think they’re Alabama, but they’re much closer to Vandy in the field. History? Ha! You realize it’s 2020 right? These kids don’t care about history. Brand? Yeah, it’s a laughingstock. Facilities? Every school in the SEC has great facilities, including Mizzou. Don’t worry, we’ll beat that ace into the ground again this Saturday and set you straight. Maybe next year. Congrats on being Nebraska-East.

1601758562969.jpeg

Last edited:
1) Missouri has been a better football program during the entire lifetime of today’s recruits.

2) Tennessee is essentially Nebraska-East. A team that was once good, but will never be “back”. At least Nebraska has realized what they are over the last few years

3) There’s no “order restored”. Tennessee will forever be a middle of the pack (or worse) football program. Fighting for the 3rd place finish in the East with Missouri, South Carolina, and Kentucky. It’s just the truth.

This aged well...

Keep in mind people in Missouri know next to nothing about football. They are a baseball/basketball state, and not even a great basketball program anymore. The state lost their NFL franchise. They also lean heavily on that brief shining couple of years when Tennessee, Georgia and Florida all sucked and the toughest competition in the East was Spurrier and the Cocks. They dont realize how the world is actually supposed to work in the SEC.
As far as I know, the Chiefs are still in Mo, and they're kinda doin alright.

What’s even up with that “Mizzoouuuuu”. Bull$#it anyways?? That would be like Alabama putting “Bammer” in their end zone or Tennessee putting “Tenner” in theirs. Bunch of corn Yankees don’t belong in the SEC.
Hey, don't dis Mizzou corn, it converts to Tenn corn in a jar quite well.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP

Lol everything you just said is wrong

VN Store

Back