What the Other Guys are saying -- Mizzou version (and some post-game USCe, too)

Mizzou actually laughs at Tennessee. They think they’re Alabama, but they’re much closer to Vandy in the field. History? Ha! You realize it’s 2020 right? These kids don’t care about history. Brand? Yeah, it’s a laughingstock. Facilities? Every school in the SEC has great facilities, including Mizzou. Don’t worry, we’ll beat that ace into the ground again this Saturday and set you straight. Maybe next year. Congrats on being Nebraska-East.
Bless your heart.

Mizzou actually laughs at Tennessee. They think they’re Alabama, but they’re much closer to Vandy in the field. History? Ha! You realize it’s 2020 right? These kids don’t care about history. Brand? Yeah, it’s a laughingstock. Facilities? Every school in the SEC has great facilities, including Mizzou. Don’t worry, we’ll beat that ace into the ground again this Saturday and set you straight. Maybe next year. Congrats on being Nebraska-East.

You do realize the only reason the SEC took your sorry school was because they were tired of beating the hell out of Vanderbilt and they wanted another whipping boy. Missouri is the equivalent of the 1990s Tampa Bay Rays they just dont realize it yet.

Tennessee hasn’t even been mediocre in over a decade. You’re talking trash about a team that you’re 3-5 against.
This guy only sees the last 8 years. He doesnt see the next 30 years where Missouri replaces Vanderbilt as the team UT beats 30 years in a row.

Reactions: IndyVol46
Tennessee hasn’t even been mediocre in over a decade. You’re talking trash about a team that you’re 3-5 against.

Tennessee has 5 loses, one for every time you've posted in the last 2 years LOL I think people in Missouri haven't figured out message boards yet because it's still 1988 there.

Reactions: StarRaider
What’s even up with that “Mizzoouuuuu”. Bull$#it anyways?? That would be like Alabama putting “Bammer” in their end zone or Tennessee putting “Tenner” in theirs. Bunch of corn Yankees don’t belong in the SEC.

Reactions: escapegoat2
Mizzou is an OK road trip. I’d recommend seeing it once if you can.

When I was there the campus was full of protesters and pretty miserable place to be. Aside from the campus itself there are a lot of fun things to see and do. Friendly people downtown, a lot of jerkoffs on campus.

Game atmosphere definitely not SEC quality.

Mizzou is an OK road trip. I’d recommend seeing it once if you can.

When I was there the campus was full of protesters and pretty miserable place to be. Aside from the campus itself there are a lot of fun things to see and do. Friendly people downtown, a lot of jerkoffs on campus.

Game atmosphere definitely not SEC quality.
Man, you really talked me in to checking it out. Lol

Ha! Now that’s funny. Tennessee? It’s not 1995 anymore.

Here's a fun fact. In the 120 years of Misery football, they didnt reach double digit wins until 2007 and have only done it 5 times ever? All under a coach who isn't their coach anymore.

Missouri is the equivalent of South Carolina in the Spurrier years. Wait until every other team in the conference sucks, have a brief shining moment and then disappear back into obscurity.

My favorite part of that Mizzou board, besides the nostalgic trip back to 1997 layoutwise was the fact that an uga fan made his way over there to take a shot at Tennessee.

For some reason, Tennessee lives rent free in uga fans’ heads. And I love it.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying, UT obsessed fanbase in sports.

My favorite part of that Mizzou board, besides the nostalgic trip back to 1997 layoutwise was the fact that an uga fan made his way over there to take a shot at Tennessee.

For some reason, Tennessee lives rent free in uga fans’ heads. And I love it.

uga. Trash program. Most annoying, UT obsessed fanbase in sports.

That Georgia fan hit the "m" key in the search bar trying to go to mymomismylover.com got trigger happy with the enter key and ended up at missourifootballwut.com

Keep in mind people in Missouri know next to nothing about football. They are a baseball/basketball state, and not even a great basketball program anymore. The state lost their NFL franchise. They also lean heavily on that brief shining couple of years when Tennessee, Georgia and Florida all sucked and the toughest competition in the East was Spurrier and the Cocks. They dont realize how the world is actually supposed to work in the SEC.
Dude...bad take here. Kansas City is in Missouri. They do know a few things about football there.

Last edited:
I watched Josh Pate's breakdown of the games and he said he would take Mizzou to cover at +10.5 this weekend against us. He said the score didn't indicate how well Mizzou played. He said they played well and were disciplined considering their opponent. May be tougher than we think. With better QB play I think we would have beat SCjr by much more, but if I'm a betting man JG trots out this Saturday too. I really want him to do well, but it looked like the same ol crap Saturday.
He was saying that about them playing against bamas 2nd string and probably third string players that they brought. Hell if Bama plays their second and third string against us the entire game then we would beat them solidly. Even mizzou was coming back on them.

Not going to lie to you...I’m nervous about this game. Tennessee still feels mediocre to me. I’m not sold on our current ranking. First game of the year we looked mediocre. Really hard to take much away from your first game given the giant talent disparity.

I think we’ll know a lot more about both teams come Saturday.

VN Store

Back