What other message boards are saying (Virginia Post Game Edition)

I hate what happened, and I know at times people can compete with inspiration, and it be at a higher level. You nailed it though, and I had a Georgia fan friend arguing me earlier that they'd beat us because they were inspired. I tried explaining what you said, but like most Georgia fans, their logic section of the brain is filled with barking, and licking themselves.🤣
🤣🤣 Guess he whimpered on back to his dog house after we beat VA today.
They may could have pulled off an inspired win if it was basketball but football is just a whole other beast

VA lucky we didn't drop 60 on them because we left some points on the field

We left at least 14 points on the field. And CJH didn't seem to be the least bit concerned.

Gotta tell you, I like that. He knows things about this team that we don't.

Are we gonna win 'em all? Probably not. But we are probably going to win a bunch, and that may include a(nother) shocker.

Most important game is the next one. Today it was UVA. Mission accomplished. Next up? Austin Peay. APSU. Good team.

Take 'em to the Train Station, Josh...

Go Vols.

-This whole thing was a bad idea, what good does being on national TV do if this is the result. Also it's not like a blind person couldn't see this coming.

-We will not play another team like that all year. Tennessee will win a bunch of games in a conference that gives 2 sh$$$ about football.

-This coaching still hasn't learned anything!!

- Our Defense played better than our stats

-Today’s game says very little about the season imo

-We couldn’t capitalize on UT mistakes, that’s why we lost

-A lot of you need to calm down, today was about the journey, not securing a victory

-We should’ve just ran tempo the entire game. We win if we do that.

-I’m thinking about taking a mortgage out on the house and laying it all on James Madison to beat us next weekend

-The amount of times they play Rocky Top is overly annoying

-We will only win one game this year. How much longer until Basketball?

-Tony Elliott is in way over his head and should’ve never been given the keys

-F this administration for thinking this is a competent football program

-Waited 10 months to watch a bunch of overrated assholes in puke orange kick our teeth in

-65 days until basketball

-Nothing about the game was neutral. Tennessee had a starting lineup video for offense and defense, and I don't think they even announced our starters. Every third down Tennessee was on defense they pumped up the Tennessee crowd but did nothing for UVA. All sorts of Tennessee videos/ads. Even promoted Tennessee volleyball games. No replays on UVA plays.

-We essentially just put out to Tennessee and forgot to get the money from them when we left.

-It’s crap like this, playing on a non neutral field and becoming a sacrificed lamb which just makes your head just spin

-Tennessee said bend down and hold your ankles, we said YES SIR

-What the hell did y’all expect? We’ll never make strides here until we hire someone who gives a ****

-Let UT celebrate today, but mark my words, they’ll finish second to last in the SEC.
You’re delusional…😂. All you have to do is look at the difference in yardage, and we still tried to give you the game at times, you were out coached, and have half the talent, and that is reality.
We may not win the SEC, but we are a top 5 team in our conference.
Also, the game was held in Nashville, Tennessee, which was almost like a home game for us.
However, I’ll give props to your basketball program, top notch

Yeah we didn't hear enough about the shooting during the broadcast.
I was there so I missed the broadcast. Living in VA, though, I can say it truly shook that program to its core. I can appreciate it was overwhelmingly mentioned during the broadcast, but man, it was awful. I have nothing but respect for the Cavs and am glad to see them back.

I was there so I missed the broadcast. Living in VA, though, I can say it truly shook that program to its core. I can appreciate it was overwhelmingly mentioned during the broadcast, but man, it was awful. I have nothing but respect for the Cavs and am glad to see them back.

They might as well have not been back.

I live in central VA and have lots of UVA friends. Not one of them thought they would even make it a close game. They all know exactly how many days until basketball season, however. We had some people over to watch the game, some of them UVA fans. One of the ladies said at the end, “just wait till basketball season.” Her husband said, “umm well they were better than us in that last year too”.
Actually, we beat the ACC champions in football, basketball and baseball...LOL

You’re delusional…😂. All you have to do is look at the difference in yardage, and we still tried to give you the game at times, you were out coached, and have half the talent, and that is reality.
We may not win the SEC, but we are a top 5 team in our conference.
Also, the game was held in Nashville, Tennessee, which was almost like a home game for us.
However, I’ll give props to your basketball program, top notch

Bruh…are you trying to argue with the guy who is reporting the news from UVA’s board?

-"Nothing about the game was neutral. Tennessee had a starting lineup video for offense and defense, and I don't think they even announced our starters. Every third down Tennessee was on defense they pumped up the Tennessee crowd but did nothing for UVA. All sorts of Tennessee videos/ads. Even promoted Tennessee volleyball games. No replays on UVA plays."

Were there any UVA fans at the game?

To answer you question, @LAVol1, there were a few. They were very scattered and in very small amounts. Doesn't help a bunch of them wore orange like ninnies as well.

ESPN and national media kinda made it out that way.

Yeah, terrible tragedy as to what occurred with their school last year, but by the 2Q I was over hearing about it.

All about selling a narrative rather than looking at the X’s and O’s.
It's not about selling a narrative bro. Jesus. It's just about paying respects to lives lost in a tragedy. Come on man. Be better

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Yeah we didn't hear enough about the shooting during the broadcast.
I figured it happened like last week since that was the overall UVA theme. The coach saying the real victory was the team getting on the field, everyone still in mourning, etc.

But the I google the shooting and find out it was almost a year ago..

VN Store

Back