What other message boards are saying (Virginia Post Game Edition)

They are screwed, they know it but can’t admit it………
After all, they are Virginia

ESPN and national media kinda made it out that way.

Yeah, terrible tragedy as to what occurred with their school last year, but by the 2Q I was over hearing about it.

All about selling a narrative rather than looking at the X’s and O’s.

Well they had to have SOMETHING nice to talk about with Virginia, not the spanking they were getting on the field. After first quarter the announcers pretty much knew how this game was going to go.

Well they had to have SOMETHING nice to talk about with Virginia, not the spanking they were getting on the field. After first quarter the announcers pretty much knew how this game was going to go.
Yeah, I guess it doesn't make for great TV to just come out and say, "Hey, sorry about that whole mass shooting thing but wow, wahoos, you guys really blow! You're getting your ass handed to you here on national TV!"

I live in central VA and have lots of UVA friends. Not one of them thought they would even make it a close game. They all know exactly how many days until basketball season, however. We had some people over to watch the game, some of them UVA fans. One of the ladies said at the end, “just wait till basketball season.” Her husband said, “umm well they were better than us in that last year too”.

-This whole thing was a bad idea, what good does being on national TV do if this is the result. Also it's not like a blind person couldn't see this coming.

-We will not play another team like that all year. Tennessee will win a bunch of games in a conference that gives 2 sh$$$ about football.

-This coaching still hasn't learned anything!!

- Our Defense played better than our stats

-Today’s game says very little about the season imo

-We couldn’t capitalize on UT mistakes, that’s why we lost

-A lot of you need to calm down, today was about the journey, not securing a victory

-We should’ve just ran tempo the entire game. We win if we do that.

-I’m thinking about taking a mortgage out on the house and laying it all on James Madison to beat us next weekend

-The amount of times they play Rocky Top is overly annoying

-We will only win one game this year. How much longer until Basketball?

-Tony Elliott is in way over his head and should’ve never been given the keys

-F this administration for thinking this is a competent football program

-Waited 10 months to watch a bunch of overrated assholes in puke orange kick our teeth in

-65 days until basketball

-Nothing about the game was neutral. Tennessee had a starting lineup video for offense and defense, and I don't think they even announced our starters. Every third down Tennessee was on defense they pumped up the Tennessee crowd but did nothing for UVA. All sorts of Tennessee videos/ads. Even promoted Tennessee volleyball games. No replays on UVA plays.

-We essentially just put out to Tennessee and forgot to get the money from them when we left.

-It’s crap like this, playing on a non neutral field and becoming a sacrificed lamb which just makes your head just spin

-Tennessee said bend down and hold your ankles, we said YES SIR

-What the hell did y’all expect? We’ll never make strides here until we hire someone who gives a ****

-Let UT celebrate today, but mark my words, they’ll finish second to last in the SEC.
VA sure does have some dullard fans

I live in central VA and have lots of UVA friends. Not one of them thought they would even make it a close game. They all know exactly how many days until basketball season, however. We had some people over to watch the game, some of them UVA fans. One of the ladies said at the end, “just wait till basketball season.” Her husband said, “umm well they were better than us in that last year too”.
And baseball
And Women’s Basketball
And Tennis
And Golf
And soccer
Do we have a fishing team or trap team?

Nothing about the game was neutral. Tennessee had a starting lineup video for offense and defense, and I don't think they even announced our starters. Every third down Tennessee was on defense they pumped up the Tennessee crowd but did nothing for UVA. All sorts of Tennessee videos/ads. Even promoted Tennessee volleyball games. No replays on UVA plays.
I was there and this one is just real and I laughed about it at several points.

Our announcer was the announcer
We did our pregame and called them our visitors
We ran through the T
Everything was orange except their endzone.

It was great.

Why are they mad? No offense but did they think they were gonna win because of the old let's go win it for Guys that aren't here today speech.
All that emotion VA had isn't enough to overcome a stacked quality team
I hate what happened, and I know at times people can compete with inspiration, and it be at a higher level. You nailed it though, and I had a Georgia fan friend arguing me earlier that they'd beat us because they were inspired. I tried explaining what you said, but like most Georgia fans, their logic section of the brain is filled with barking, and licking themselves.🤣

VN Store

Back