What Other Message Boards are Saying-UGA

I’m personally tired of all the “you don’t run on Georgia” posts.

Arky did it Tennessee can too.
Arkansas had 77 yards rushing and Auburn had 39. I suppose it’s a matter of perspective. Most people would not consider 77 yards rushing to be an effective rushing attack.

Care to share with the class?
Will be happy to tomorrow. BTW, proud Army wife. 2nd Air Cav for me in Nam. My brother is West Point, 76, Apache pilot, led the 1st of the 101st in Desert Storm. My dad fought at Iwo Jima, and my uncle flew 74 missions over North Africa in a P-47 Thunderbolt.

No need to cater. Maybe you should consider trying to be reasonably agreeable. I'm not here to talk smack. I enjoy talking football.
Seem to want to regulate our posts a lot for a reasonably agreeable sort. You feel this Vols board is too biased...towards the Vols?

If I were a Georgia fan I would feel pretty good about this weekend. Multiple years of top recruiting classes have given them an extremely talented team. They are fast and strong and deep at all positions. I don’t really see any weaknesses.

UGA is by far my least favorite fan base. Living in Chatt with all the mouthy, ain't won s**t in my lifetime UGA fans only adds fuel to my hatred. Reading their diatribes has me ready for 3:30 on Saturday. GO VOLS!!!!!

Yes x1000

You seem to have left out the posts that didn't fit your agenda.

It's our board. No one is over on a uga board bitching about the lack of fairness of their posts about Tennessee. I swear to goodness you uga fans are about as whinny and needy as a 3 year old.

Arkansas had 77 yards rushing and Auburn had 39. I suppose it’s a matter of perspective. Most people would not consider 77 yards rushing to be an effective rushing attack.

Consider the depth issue if they had what Tennessee has they’d most certainly gotten more. Are they good, sure but let’s not crown them in week 3. They are Georgia after all.

Will be happy to tomorrow. BTW, proud Army wife. 2nd Air Cav for me in Nam. My brother is West Point, 76, Apache pilot, led the 1st of the 101st in Desert Storm. My dad fought at Iwo Jima, and my uncle flew 74 missions over North Africa in a P-47 Thunderbolt.
Long history of service in your family.

Appreciate the service and the sacrifices.

I hate Florida fans with a purple passion because a lot of them are so obnoxious, especially with that damn gator chomp.

Bama fans are not as bad....so long as they are winning. When you are beating them it's a whole different ball game.

Georgia fans are easily the most belligerent, and if a recruit doesn't choose them then well he didn't have a spot anyways. They do not have the horses on offense to beat Bama, Ohio State, Clemson, or probably even Florida. Yet another year without a natty for them.

You would be

You would be correct. Anything close means they will take it as they choked and pulled the same stuff last year with SC or they were looking ahead to Bama.
If we beat Dawgs, I don't care what they say about it. I wont be listening to their excuses, just yelling and jumping up and down

Auburn has been a 1 trick pony for quite some time now so i wasnt suprised they got shut down I was more suprised by the Auburn defense. Arkansas is.... well Arkansas. Uga does have a stingy defense so we will need to be balanced. I dnt think u can just line up and run on them all game, they swarm the ball too much. Playing 1 dimensional wont work with a defense like that. We dnt need 300 yards passing but we do have to make them respect the pass to have any shot. Im hoping our defense outplays their's. Field position will be huge.

Military family huh, nice. My husband was in the 101st here at ft.campbell, but he's been in Korea since Dec. He's got orders to Ft.bliss so we'll be moving there in a couple months.

Got it, Zippy, you're a vet, your brother is a vet, your dad and uncle are vets. Thanks for your service.

You're still a stinkin', mangy cur of a dawg, and if you don't like how we do things here you can get the hell out. There's the door. Go to a dawg pound or wherever you wish.

I say this with respect for your service, because I and my brother, my dad and my uncle also all served. [ok, they were all Navy pukes, but still, they served in their waterlogged ways]

I nite your posts in this thread, sir. If this doesn't fit your agenda, don't let Vol Nation hit you in the butt on your way out.

doug-atkins91-certified-png.311683

VN Store

Back