What Other Message Boards are Saying-KY Edition

Basketball season is the worst time to be hanging out with UK fans.

Least they’re always skeptical about trying to beat us in football every year.

I live in KY, just a hop skip, and a step outside of Lexington. I'm also a Tennessean by birth and upbringing, and a Vols fan through and through. Who happens to know the truth when I meet it, however much it hurts. Every cross SEC team putdown said about one can largely be said about the other. Years and experience has shown me that.
I live a hop and skip from the middlesboro line , lives in the Corbin/London area for a couple years ..... So you just don't know enough redneck Kentucky fans lol

I live a hop and skip from the middlesboro line , lives in the Corbin/London area for a couple years ..... So you just don't know enough redneck Kentucky fans lol
Dude! I'm from bell county! We might be cousins!!

You been to taco casa in Middlesbrough? That's the first place I stop when I go back home😄 I can't wait till Christmas!
Been eating there since it was in the mall , sachalada , hard shell taco , and a cherry come is my go to . I live in the valley now and always have except for the couple years I lived in London and would drive all the way from London just to eat there

Reactions: joevol33
I think our secondary is good enough (mainly Thompson) that we can put 7 or 8 in the box to stop the run. Bowden is still WR playing QB. He's not a huge threat through the air in any game I've seen with him playing there. They're one dimensional which is a matchup Pruitt has always dominated.

The more unbelievable thing is their thread about where they think they finish in the East next year. Many think they can win it or finish second. That is some serious optimism.........
Link? I'd enjoy a good laugh.

It's on the road, so UT by 4.

I expect the UT defense to make it's mistakes; give up a big pass play; but overall put the clamps on the UK offense. Points? I'll go with 20 or less.

UT offense. I'm guessing JG here, so the numbers are based on him. Spin the wheel....and we get JG makes no big mistakes; hits a couple of big passes; misses a few more; run game takes over in the 4th; special teams is special; and we get 24 or more.

UT 24-20...or 34-10. Or somewhere in between where the total is 45 or less. But Vols win.

Go Vols.

Been eating there since it was in the mall , sachalada , hard shell taco , and a cherry come is my go to . I live in the valley now and always have except for the couple years I lived in London and would drive all the way from London just to eat there
Beautiful countrt down the valley.

It could be a good game but I just dont think they can score that many points on us. However, depending on QB play we might not score that many either but I expect it will be over 13

I doubt it with jg offensively anyways

This should be a really interesting game. UK is unorthodox with the running qb while Vols have 3 man qb rotation and 4 if you count Jennings. Tough road game and a real test if the young team is improving or still basically inconsistent.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

VN Store

Back