What I will miss most about Jeremy Pruitt...

I agree. Contributes to the conversation. I still catch his subtle trolling that he works in there. šŸ˜† It's inscribed in his responses in a way that a casual reader may not catch. I'm watching you, @99gator.
oh yea but I do some of that as well so I can overlook it šŸ˜‚

The only thing I'll miss about that boneheaded fool's short tenure is the pure comedic value of those select few who made it their purpose in life to white-knight for him this past season.

Dooley was a better speaker, but he did alot of damage in 3 years. While he started the VFL program, Ramone Foster and some of the former players were saying yesterday that he didn't allow the VFL's from the NFL to come in and work out at will. They had to schedule a time before or after team workouts and to limit interaction with the current players. Disenfranchising the former players during his watch was a huge setback according to some of the former players.
I don't disagree that Dooley was bad, but Pruitt was a poor man's Will Muschamp.

His loyalty to one QB no matter how bad he played in game after game after game.....

I honestly didn't think anyone could build fewer relationships and earn less personal respect during their time here than Butch. When he got walked, there was no one to defend him. No one to miss him. He had built nothing substantial in terms of relationships, just a surface-only slick car salesman with stupid cliches and inability to form attachments. I know he got some things named after him by donating money, but that was self-serving by donating to his kids' football program.

Enter Jeremy Pruitt. He not only seems to be universally disrespected, a la Butch, he seems to be universally despised as a person. Rush Propst without the results. The only people who seem to have any loyalty to him were receiving said loyalty in a McDonald's bag.

Maybe next time we try to hire a human being, with character and the ability to form healthy attachments.

Iā€™ll miss how people thought he was good

There werenā€™t many in that camp really. Most werenā€™t excited the day it was announced. And really his whole tenure was down hill. Had the one nice win streak but it was at the back of our schedule in games were supposed to win. Glad heā€™s gone.

There werenā€™t many in that camp really. Most werenā€™t excited the day it was announced. And really his whole tenure was down hill. Had the one nice win streak but it was at the back of our schedule in games were supposed to win. Glad heā€™s gone.
As recently as October you could be tarred and feathered in the RF for being down on Pruitt.

I will miss, gladly, that JG will not be hanging around for his 5th yr playing for his mentor Pruitt who is still believing JG gives him the best chance to win.

Nothing the dude had no zero personality and charisma came off like a ahole most of the time and was a loser, but the biggest offense was he was a Bammer at heart.

...and none of this would have mattered if he had won enough of the important games...Let's be honest here...

I will miss playing press conferences and pointing out and playing back press conferences to my 5 year old Grandchild and correcting the idiocy linear thinking reactive non leader coach responses

I think Jeremyā€™s problem coming in is that he tried to be too cool for school. He walked around with that cocked up eyebrow and took on the whole Saban ā€œaightā€ stuff every other word. He started off with the media doing the whole ā€œyā€™all have nothing worth talking about and I donā€™t wanna be hereā€ attitude. Works great if youā€™re winning. Jeremy failed to realize the whole, you can be a jerk to your staff if you are winning also. If youā€™ve never worked for a guy that hasnā€™t earned his stripes yā€™all may not understand but that crap donā€™t usually fly. You start talking smack about the boss to other employees and then the atmosphere especially when heā€™s micromanaging everything. Pruitt probably didnā€™t listen to anybody with experience.

Reactions: kcvols1

VN Store

Back