What I will miss most about Jeremy Pruitt...

I'll miss the way he wore his wimple on the sidelines.

RCampin.jpg

Nothing. Pruitt is our worst coach to me. Some say Dooley, but at least Dooley was funny and didn't leave us with the specter of getting smashed by the NCAA. Cornbread apparently cheated balls out and yet went 3-7, an unbelievable goober.
I agree I think he’s the worst coach we ever had at Tennessee

Nothing. Pruitt is our worst coach to me. Some say Dooley, but at least Dooley was funny and didn't leave us with the specter of getting smashed by the NCAA. Cornbread apparently cheated balls out and yet went 3-7, an unbelievable goober.
If this topic came up before the investigation, I'd say Pruitt was still the better coach because Dooley won just 4 conference games in 3 years. In contrast, Pruitt won 5 conference games in his second season alone, and had a much better conference winning % than Dooley overall (.385 versus .174). Both are terrible, but 39% is much different than 17%.

However, given that we are likely to get smashed by the NCAA, you can totally argue Pruitt was the worst football coach in school history. Cheating your ass off to just win 39% of your conference games and leave the school stuck with penalties is probably worse than winning 17% of your conference games "the right way."

Ill miss the way he used his grammer lol . Now if we were competing for the sec and top 5 in the nation id say i like the way he used his grammer. But it just kinda made us look dumb and our rankings proved it. I mean it aint rocket science guys you play the qb that gives you the best chance to win aight... Ok...

Last edited:

VN Store

Back