What do you drive? With pics! (No newds)

There's got to be a story behind that. WTF?

Edit - Found it:

From Orange County Register: A woman suspected of driving under the influence stepped out of her moving car and walked down the median as the car veered into oncoming traffic in a bizarre video taken just north of La Habra. The video, recorded by another driver on Sept. 1., shows a gray Hyundai sedan swerving between lanes on Harbor Boulevard past Vantage Pointe Drive before the driver abandons the car. The car crossed the median and collided with two other vehicles. The video was posted Friday to YouTube. California Highway Patrol identified the driver as Jasmine Lacey, 22, of San Bernardino, who was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.

I had an 86 MR2. Most fun car I ever had or drove. My friends girlfriend had an 85 Fiero. They were cool looking.
Yeah my first car was a 86 2M4. The Fiero GT in the picture with the motor that should have been built in it from stock with the V6 3.8 turbo. That fiero GT has 320 HP at the rear wheels it's crazy fast it out runs Camaro's and mustangs easy it will out run the older Corvette's the story is they wanted to put that motor in it but when they saw it was faster than the Corvette at $12000 new they kilt it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Souce
Yeah my first car was a 86MR4 and I saw that with the motor that should have been built with the V6 3.8 turbo that fiero GT has 320 HP at the rear wheels it's crazy fast it out runs Camaro's and mustangs easy it will out run the older Corvette's the story is they wanted to put that motor in it but when they saw it was faster than the Corvette at $12000 new they kilt it.
I have no idea what any of this means. Serious. Did you mean MR2? Are you saying that Fiero in the picture out ran Corvettes and Camaro's? And it had 320 hp stock ? New in 87?

Reactions: 508mikey
I have no idea what any of this means. Serious. Did you mean MR2? Are you saying that Fiero in the picture out ran Corvettes and Camaro's? And it had 320 hp stock ? New in 87?
No stock they came with a 4 cylinder 2.4 liter or a 6 cylinder 2.8 and they was slow people take one of the best GM motors the V6 3.8 with turbo you can get one out of a Pontiac Grand Prix GT and it fits right in the fiero and they will fly with that motor and the people that built the Fiero wanted to put that motor in and if so they would have probably sold alot of them but because it was faster than the Corvette they said no and discontinued the Fiero.

My first car was the 4 cylinder the Iron Duke I loved the looks but slow and it's designation was 2M4 for the 4 cylinder and 2M6 for the 6 cylinder if I remember correctly M was mid engine 4 or 6 was the cylinders and 2 was 2 seats.

Last edited:
The one in the picture has the upgraded motor it's a 3800 turbo that was taken out of a Pontiac Grand Prix GT 2002 model it's a sleeper people hate to get out ran in a Fiero. It would dust the Mustang that TFG posted.

No stock they came with a 4 cylinder 2.4 liter or a 6 cylinder 2.8 and they was slow people take one of the best GM motors the V6 3.8 with turbo you can get one out of a Pontiac Grand Prix GT and it fits right in the fiero and they will fly with that motor and the people that belt the Fiero wanted to put that motor in and if so they would have probably sold alot of them but because it was faster than the Corvette they said no and discontinued the Fiero.

My first was the 4 cylinder the Iron Duke I loved the looks but slow and it's designation was MR4 for the 4 cylinder and MR6 for the 6 cylinder if I remember correctly M was mid engine and R was Rear wheel drive 4 or 6 was the cylinders.
So you're saying my MR2 was a 2 cylinder?

For a 87 it still looks nice the design was ahead of it's time. So you had the Toyota MR2?

The Fiero was designed by George Milidrag and Hulki Aldikacti as a sports car. ... The Fiero 2M4 (two-seat, mid-engine, four-cylinder) was on Car and Driver magazine's Ten Best list for 1984. The Fiero was the Official Pace Car of the Indianapolis 500 for 1984.

VN Store

Back