What do you drive? With pics! (No newds)

We just traded my wife's Corolla for a new 2022 Camry and every time the ignition is started the car yells at us with a message similar to, "Communication Module Activation Failed". After some googlin, it looks like it's due to a feature only available in 2019 or newer models and only the dealer can resolve. We took it to our local dealership, but they were hesitant to look at the car because we didn't buy it there -- which is ridiculous. So we made an appointment for next Friday at the dealer where we purchased the car (which is an hour away). Just hoping one of you fuggers might have an idea of how to resolve without sitting through a 3 hour service appointment at the dealer...
please put in a help desk ticket

Maybe it’s the onstar thing above the rear view mirror. Disable it or call the number from the link above.

I wish they was at the damn car lot so I could just go look at one. I built one for 35k but then you have to order wait a year.you can get the basic for 28k put sasquatch on it for 7k and it gives it a lift and 35's that's all I wanted damn covid.

VN Store

Back