What did you have for dinner II?

I just got back from Dawsonville, ga. My sister and her husband just moved there. Had mod pizza, went to freedom brew place and then lake. Really fun time. Any recommendations for my next visit food wise?
Definitely the Varsity. We live about 45 minutes away, so when we go that's usually where we eat at. If you ever get a chance to get around lake Lanier islands, The Shark Landing is really good food.

Definitely the Varsity. We live about 45 minutes away, so when we go that's usually where we eat at. If you ever get a chance to get around lake Lanier islands, The Shark Landing is really good food.
Awesome man. I will check it out! Are the islands like marinas? Might be a silly question.

Awesome man. I will check it out! Are the islands like marinas? Might be a silly question.
It's a wild set up. You have a spot that is a Marina, a water park, restaurants, sailing club, a beach, rocks, all inside the official lake Lanier islands. I'll admit I don't know a whole lot about it all, except that shark's landing was good food🤣. We've taken the kids occasionally over the years, but usually have stayed put in the water park area. You should get online and check it out, and definitely make a trip, because it's a pretty awesome place. I will say the lodge is expensive though.

My birthday dinner
P.F. Chang copycat Chicken over Riced Cauliflower
Spring Rolls
Dessert: Carrot Cake
Hey Have a Great Birthday!!
bday-541.gif

Reactions: VolFaninFla

VN Store

Back