What did you have for dinner II?

I was dating a girl from London who was an Arsenal fan and I'd always wanted to get into English football but had no team. That relationship didn't last long but have stayed a fan ever since.

I watch it often. The premier league is like the NFL of American football. I watch that and Bundesliga. Other European countries too.
We hope to go to a match the next time we go to England.

Reactions: MAD
Dortmund. Stand up and cheer. All. Match. Long. Gio Reyna is the US phenom on the team.
This piped in noise seems silly. At least not entertaining. Reyna has potential for sure. A chip off the block?
I understand why people from outside the US think our sitcoms are silly because we add audience laughter to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD
Which one of you is the better baker?

Did she teach you?
You know there's only one right answer I can give to this question, right? :p

Really though, I'm the better one at the 'science-y' side of baking, so coming up with the recipes, making conversions, flavor combos, etc. She's much, much better at consistency and 'quality' especially when we've got a lot to get out at one time. The only thing I am truly better at baking than she is is anything with bread, and that's just because baking bread is a weekend passion for me so I've been doing it for a few years now.

We both learned by trial and error, basically. So neither one of us taught the other.

Best you self-quarantine for the next 14 days
5XzRxPuiQYZBOYMYBBgX_3Hnoux0ANF8N0mI1nxAElQky0w7jSojSLqK1pNS8Ococ_ARIp3zjwgJ_JMi5z6MODndcPpoqG8Yxls_IeLFjWHqy_fAXn4

VN Store

Back