What did you have for dinner II?

Papa Johns was my favorite of those years ago but the quality just isn’t the same anymore or my tastes have changed.

My tastes have changed as well. I can't tell you the last time I've had Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Dominos, or Pizza Hut. Ate all of them growing up, but not longer do any of those. MOD is probably my favorite chain, but there is a local place in Charleston that is my favorite overall. We've really come to perfect our homemade pizzas and love those too.

My tastes have changed as well. I can't tell you the last time I've had Papa Johns, Little Caesars, Dominos, or Pizza Hut. Ate all of them growing up, but not longer do any of those. MOD is probably my favorite chain, but there is a local place in Charleston that is my favorite overall. We've really come to perfect our homemade pizzas and love those too.
Same here, growing up used to get the Dominos lunch special as a kid all the time in the summer. It’s really not that good anymore. The little Caesars thin crust is actually pretty decent if you get it as soon as they make it. But I’m with you, we have found a great premade dough that we use and make our own at home. We also have a really good local pie here that is excellent as well.

Same here, growing up used to get the Dominos lunch special as a kid all the time in the summer. It’s really not that good anymore. The little Caesars thin crust is actually pretty decent if you get it as soon as they make it. But I’m with you, we have found a great premade dough that we use and make our own at home. We also have a really good local pie here that is excellent as well.
The only pizza I usually get now a days is usually from Walmart:cool:

I had never heard of MOD pizza until you mentioned it this morning and then I see this, not sure if it is accurate.
1636625E-84BC-4613-9D9D-478B32FFDF85.jpeg

VN Store

Back