What did you have for dinner II?

i wish there was a pm function so I could ask where this deli is..... if u care to share.
It's in the Buford Hwy Farmer's Market, Doraville, GA. Sometimes, when I go south into Atlanta, I plan my route so that I can stop & shop there. I keep one or more old coolers in my trunk for just such occasions.

I didn't know that type of marriage was yet allowed in Georgia.
Neither does Tin Man, he was drunk 🤣🤣
Ron-Swanson.jpg

It's in the Buford Hwy Farmer's Market, Doraville, GA. Sometimes, when I go south into Atlanta, I plan my route so that I can stop & shop there. I keep one or more old coolers in my trunk for just such occasions.
10-4 too far for a grocery trip for me ... Then what is with the "southern piedmont" location in your profile? Southern piedmont or Sandhills area in nc would be around Fayetteville west towards albemarle. Just curious...

10-4 too far for a grocery trip for me ... Then what is with the "southern piedmont" location in your profile? Southern piedmont or Sandhills area in nc would be around Fayetteville west towards albemarle. Just curious...

The Southern Piedmont stretches from Northern Alabama through Georgia and into the Carolinas (There are arguments about Virginia; I steer clear of those). It is an area of rolling hills south and/or east of the Appalachian Mountains. The Northern Piedmont extends into New Jersey.

On average, the Piedmont Region is ~1,000' ASL. Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC are notable cities on the Southern Piedmont. At ~750' ASL, folks argue about Charlotte (I'm not going there). Famous cities on the "Fall Line" between the Piedmont and the coastal plains include Macon, GA and Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill.

A made-in-NE-Italy frozen pizza - spinach & tomato - to which I added shredded ham. Wifey liked it.

The Southern Piedmont stretches from Northern Alabama through Georgia and into the Carolinas (There are arguments about Virginia; I steer clear of those). It is an area of rolling hills south and/or east of the Appalachian Mountains. The Northern Piedmont extends into New Jersey.

On average, the Piedmont Region is ~1,000' ASL. Winston-Salem and Greensboro, NC are notable cities on the Southern Piedmont. At ~750' ASL, folks argue about Charlotte (I'm not going there). Famous cities on the "Fall Line" between the Piedmont and the coastal plains include Macon, GA and Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill.
Should have added blue font... sorry poking fun at ya cause I am from Ral Durham area originally. I was not aware that the "piedmont" also extended to NJ and neither did a couple of friends who are from NJ. THey said there are only 4 regions... The City, South Jersey, the shore, and North Jersey. It is also an area of Italy as well most notably Turin just so you don't think its limited to the Atlantic coast of US. I ain't got nothing in common with nobody from Bama present daughter in law excluded. Georgia and South Carolina can stay in the club... You're welcome. :cool:

Reactions: Tin Man
Wife's oven baked burritos (chicken & black bean with oodles of onions, peppers & celery)

VN Store

Back